Tried to visit day before unsuccessfully as weather and traffic problems during peak hour. Saw wechat another new girl Luna, Peru nationality looks stunning. Wechat availability girl at 6 pm, few options given selected Japanese Ellie ♥️ A super gorgeous and good looking Japanese beauty, very fashionable beautiful look, 20yo, 166cm, very nice hot curvy figure, D cup, elegant make up, long blonde hair. Ellie has very good English and friendly personality. Great attitude and great service.
Arrived early, receptionist greeted happily, invited me to a waiting room settled an hour massage fee and been shown to room 3, big room with double sofa. Clothes off and laid face down as Ellie entered, said hello and started her massage. Massage is average but the stimulating from her so good as she requested to sit on my back or bum while massaging.
Part 2, clothes off leaving blue underwear on. I asked her whether need a hand to remove? Ellie turned over and let me untied her garment and remove her panty. D cups , fully shaved with few inks on sides. Good plays for some time and grabs some oil starting tugging while stood closed to me to feel her assets. Eruption til last drop, comfortably session.
On my way out, receptionist intro Luna, Peru ML so beautiful, she gave me a courtesy hug. Natural D feeling so nice.