I was involved with Thailand for a single week every year when I went mad with drinking and fucking gogo girls and massage girls. Had amazing anal sex with two girls at once. Had girls hang out for several days at a time who would take me around the place for fun. Alas it petered out and the scene in Thailand just changed so much. The girls got more mercenary and the good times just seemed like a distant memory. I had fallen out of love with Thailand.

Then two years ago I suddenly discovered there was an amazing scene in Sydney under my nose. Japanese girls, Korean girls, Chinese girls, Viet girls. I was like a kid in a candy store. The good times were so good. Had a Jap girl that i took to Thailand with me on a holiday and we fucked like rabbits. Had two Viet girls who did anal sex and one who did ATM with swallow. OMG it was good. Tall Japanese girls who were horny, submissive and wet as fuck. Korean girls who were more beautiful than I ever thought they could be. Even an Indian girl who changed my ideas on what a beautiful girl could possibly be. Alas every good thing comes to an end. I always outstayed my welcome. The good girls are really good but they are far and few between so you want to see them more. You may not see a girl for a long while and they didn't do what you liked before, didn't look at you in the same way anymore. Always something to ruin the fun that makes punting so good. Alas today was a low point when I got told by a girl I had been seeing monthly for a year now that she no longer wanted to see me. I thought we had a connection but no. A young papasan from that place told me a long time ago never believe a working girl. Young, beautiful, fun, fickle, lazy, dumb all in the same package. It can really fuck your brain in the way these girls work but its best not waste your time trying to understand it.

Anyway I think its time take a break, save my time and money on more productive endeavours and use this as a reality check. I think there's enough memories for me to live on and I've had a wonderfull run. There is something in the rule of only seeing a girl once even if it lacks any soul. Thanks to the guys who did reviews and gave me leads on this forum.