There is a shop that I have been sneaking into lately that is actually ticking many boxes that need to be ticked if success is to be achieved by them... there is no denying this place has had its issues, but in the past 2-3 months I have not had a bad punt, which means the recommendations are thought out or every chick is awesome ( first option is correct coz there are some walking disasters there as well)
What made me post this general thread was the confirmation yet again that capable engaged management is one of the key factors in a shops success. I generally turn up between 2:30 and 4:30, each time I have been shown into a private waiting room and shown every girl available in relatively quick time then one of the 2 mamasans, comes for the selection, at which point I tell her my likes and she narrows it down to 2 or 3 and I choose. As I said b4 so far not a dud punt.. furthermore there was a wl called LaLa who was the best girl I have seen in a long time.. so freaking cool, do good at sucking and fucking.. she is very good at her job...
She hasn’t been around for a while and the reception recommended another girl she claimed was Korean.. forgot the name but another gorgeous skilled pocket rocket with very much the right attitude to her work. Actually she would probably have more universal appeal than LaLa..
finally last time I was there I rocked up at around 5am and a tall Asian gent greeted me, said there were 2 girls not sleeping could I try one of them, after they came to say hello he indicated the first would be the best, so I got up to pay ... them he heard a noise from my bag and came and whispered something to me that made me very aware that he was totally switched on and aware of everything around him even at 5am... as it happened I stayed with that choice but I was so impressed by the smarts he displayed I was compelled to write this story
Now before i reveal my pick I will ask if anyone was around when a young girl called CASSIE started at a little operation called tokyo cats in a cbd apartment... I was the second to have the pleasure of her and recall predicting she was a star in the making.... say no more about my credentials...
Spring House just needs to keep going in its current philosophy and it must shoot right up there close to the top in the not too distant future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk