Side by side comparison

Face
- j - prettier elven face, geeat lips
- l - still good looking. Thought was taller.

Body
- j - overall fitness, slender, not much of ass
- l - not as toned, still slender, quite tiny

Boobs
- l - both had bolt ons however L was better done
-j didn’t like the boob licking

Dfk
- l - enjoys it, no holding back
- j - little from j, or resistance to it - this Hasnt been called by out by others, may just be me.

Bbbj
- L does tricks (ie the ball licking whilst DT just) and can actually DTBBBJ- however no sucking whilst trying DTBBJ - though Better suction, eye contacts, enjoyed this more than J.
- J - does more open mouth gagging but not DTBBBJ. All the right PSE noises, hand tech, spit , machine gun, less suction and very little eye contact. Mostly away.
If J did eye contact and more suction rather than open mouth gagging type she'd win..
bonus to here is she’d Bbbj for quite some time

L - All in, happy to rest on you B2B - while you devour her
J - kept on high knees to prevent reaching and when able to would move under the premise of 'ticklish'. Thus very little of that. Even with gentle coaxing didn't had too much of that. Major downer.
Both lasered however J pussy has better shape

Sex
- L encouraging me for different positions. Always a first.
Both able to take deep, soft and hard and any position.
L wins as she gets into the mood with dfk and very vocal
-J happy to ride you, made the right noises, lacked the eye contacts, to me a bit star fish...

Persona
- j - easy going and talking to (at rest). During the sex - little eye contact and barely that
- L - bit kookie/ sporadic conversations/ narcistic? Hair straighten, body lotion, checking make up after shower...

Chemistry
- neither. Perhaps so much hype it wasn't what I was expecting.
There are some that just makes you relax and think they are there for you. Not this time

Again, YMMV.
- WIR not for me. Was expecting more from jade