278 Club has recently become my new paradise, where I visit 1-2 times on weekly basis. Almost never disappointed, below is my mix report of months of punting experience in 278 Club

Deer

Face: 7.5/10, pretty and cute type, photo accuracy 90%+

Body:7/10 , petite type, with nice natural C cup

Service/Skill: 8/10, Great skills and very keen to do service.

Personality: Very professional, didn't talk much, a bit cold in a way.

Highlights: fucking petite girl like Deer, made you feel like a powerful man, your dick looked so big and she moaned like crazy.

Letdown: not really, although I do hope there was more interaction, but I get that she was just being very professional and wanted less of emotions involved.

Overall: 7.5/10, my first girl in 278, worth every penny and if you like petite girl, definitely give her a go.

Venus

Face: 6.5, Eurasian look, was told she's a mix of Russian and Chinese, not really my type, but She's better than average. Photo accuracy 90%+

Body: 7, Eurasian figure, nice arse which beats 80% of Asian girl, chubby body with nice natural C/D rack.

Service/Skill: 8.5/10, Great skills and very passionate on kissing and BJ, very wild too.

Personality: Bubbly and fun to talk to, which is a bonus

Highlights: thanks to her exotic look, the experience is very different from regular Asian girls. Hot, wild and sexy.

Letdown: not really, beside the receptionist thought I only paid for 30 mins and buzz me way too soon, but it was just an misunderstanding.

Overall: 8/10, Honestly, she wasn't really my type in first sight, but she proved me wrong by offering great service and a lot of passion. There's so many great AR about her, I won't add too much here.

Rui

Face: N/A, I can tell she got a sexy/hot face, but she was without makeup, so I really can't judge. Photo looks amazing though.

Body:8/10 , very tall and slim (172cm in my guess), her long legs are smoking hot, I'd give her 8.5 - 9 if her boobs weren't enhanced.

Service/Skill: 9/10, Rui is famous because of her service, and it's a truth. Top service, makes you feel like a king. She can be quite Horny and slutty, too

Personality: Very professional, but willing to talk. The day I visited was actually her birthday, so we talked quite a lot.

Highlights: service was outstanding, she even sucked my toes with her horny mouth. Her BJ was also so great that I had to CIM without fucking. And she kept sucking while I was releasing, gosh, that was awesome!

Letdown: She came to the room without any makeup, so I was quite shocked. But she explained to me that she was supposed to take a day off because it was her birthday, and she didn't have anytime to prepare ... I can't blame her for that.

Overall: 7.5/10, I am happy to give her 8 - 8.5 if she was fully prepared. Great body, great service and friendly. There's also a lot of good AR about her in forum

To be continued ... ( Part 2, Abby, Bobo, Cici and Didi)