Stop whatever you are doing and go book this young, innocent, beautiful girl. She is so cute, so pretty, so gfe, so genuine. I had to pinch myself. However, do not except pse hard or whatever.

Intro.. She knocks walks in and all I can think is fuck, are you legal. She has braces, perlily white teeth, dark eye brows, dark thai eyes and a body so voluptuous and tiny at the same time. She'd be about 160 maybe a tad under. Very slim but very shapely.

Her smile is to die for. As are her braces. Her service is very client orientated, very gfe, deep passionate kissing, soft bbbj, do not except dt. She was wet wet gushing wet and smooth. Not as tight as I excepted but hey.

I'm kinda high now from seeing her. I told her, as she is very new and a bit timid, that any customer to hurt or annoy her to tell the boss, so customer can be banned. I told her 278, and gizna have very strict customer behavior as they do service offered.

In someway I don't want to share, but in other ways, I can't support her so might as well keep her busy and employed.

Treat her well and she will return in kind 100 times over with her exotic sultry spell.