After reading a few reports about 200/1 Katherine St, I thought I would try it out for myself.

In the mood to relax and pamper myself, I thought I would try waxing followed by a massage. I asked for their full body relaxation massage but was told it wasn't available today. Wtf??

Went ahead with waxing and a regular massage anyway. To my surprise it was the receptionist that was going to do my session. Was worried that a HJ was off the table.

Stripped down and started with a leg massage, then had a neck and shoulder wax (only $20 and felt very comfortable as a guy being there for a wax).

Then had a back oil massage. Was asked to turn over for a chest massage. She was fully clothed the whole timewhich was a shame cos she had amazing boobs.

She then massaged my stomach and brushed my little man, at which point I thought that I was in luck. She asked if I wanted a massage down there and I said yes.

She went to town on my little man with some lotion and played with my balls and stroked my crack. After coming, she cleaned*up and then gave me a nice leg rub down. We had a nice chat, she was lovely and always smiling.

I would even visit her again and she if I could get her to slip out of the dress.

Apparently the b2b girls that are meant to be there Mon-Fri weren't there because of the holiday.

Might head back for a facial and another rub down next time. Haha