Finally got time to go to 45 george .
Was reading so many nice review about the girls . So wanted to see the girl and try out daytime speacial before i spend more.

Really impressed with Jason’s customer service skill . Nice guy and very helpful.

All the girls came in the room and said hello . All of them are beautiful in their own way .

Read lot of good reviews about Dingding. So i picked dingding.

Cost : $70 daytime speacial .

Dingding is very pretty with beautiful face and nice big boobs.

Had a little chitchat with google translator.
Then i jumped in the shower .
Into the bed and started playing with her big soft boobs . Kisses her whole body and finally end up in her honey pot . She is very responsive and no fake moan.she tastes so good . She came once ,twisting her whole body , rubbing her boobs . After i finished licking the honeypot dingding took charge . She kissed me all over . At this point my little man was fully charged . She put a condom on and asked me to fuck her doggy .

Before i put my little brother in i gave her some more licking . Tongue fucked her pussy and licked her nice little clean asshole .

Then its main event . Put my little brother in doggy style . It was warm and wet. She has a good pussy control . Her pussy was biting my dick lol
Started slowly and then picked up the speed . She was pushing back with my every push . Enjoing it so much i didnot want to change position.
Finally i came like a volcano . Then we both were tired and trying to catch our breath.
Hugged her for a while .
Jumped into the shower and more chatchat . Then i got dresses and back to work with a smile in my face.

Jason asked me about the exoerience and i told him i will try all of the girls lol

There were no kissing or bbbj but cant complain . It was 30 mins standard daytime offer. So its was not included.

But overall great value , great service and great customer service . I will be back to see her again and other girls too.

This is my first review . Be nice guys .