First and foremost, quick background/intro. I'm a seasoned punter in my early 30's and have been frequenting Ginza for the past 2 years, seeing on average 2-3 girls per month.
Ginza's not the only joint I visit, like most of you brothers here, I have a handful of establishments that I choose from depending on roster and convenience.

This is my first ever review. I must admit I always make sure to read a few reviews before I book a girl but have never been bothered to write one up myself. So why am I finally writing one?

You'll all agree it's extremely rare to come across negative reviews on this forum but surely not every punting experience is a positive one. Now don't get me wrong, negative doesn't have to be extreme, but I want to give you brothers a frank account without the bullshit and exaggeration. My purpose will be to tell it like it is, obviously perspective is different which is why I've profiled myself as an average 30 year old with realistic expectations.

Now to Sally.

She's one of the rare girls at Ginza who is classified under the golden premium category. Although like everyone else I tend to ignore anyone not labelled with Diamond but I've honestly never really could tell the difference with the 3-4 I've tried in the golden premium cat.

Sally has no facial photos on the website, only a couple of photos showing off her massive tits. And yes, they are all natural and are her biggest weapons. Unfortunately, it's also her only weapon.

She's short, under 160cm by my estimation and she's round. Unless you're really into short and chubby girls, gents, she's not the one for you. She's been described as cute but my average standards, i would not give her that. If I rated her, it's be a 2-3 out of 10.

If you care about the personality, she comes across as extremely bubbly and quite friendly with great english. Probably one of the best I've seen at Ginza.

Sex is average at best. DFK is non existent, bbbj skills are below average. I was only kept remotely interested by my sheer will and the great set of tits.

Unless you have the standards of a brother that like "middle aged checkout lady at Bunnings", don't be fooled by other reviews glorifying Sally. She's a short chubby girl with fantastic set of tits and below average looks that you wouldn't look at twice on the streets. Nothing more nothing less.

I was asked by the female receptionist on the feedback. I'm normally very generous but could only say that she was friendly.

Apologies to the brothers who found this to be long without much substance.
Going forward I'll post reviews that are short and sharp without bias and exaggeration.