Girl's Name : Joanna

Shop : 5 marrickville

Date of Visit : Sat , 5 may 2018

Rates : $230per hour

Looks : girl next door look, tall, slight tan.

Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, cat-bath (Paid for diamond)

Review:
Made a booking early in the night for Joanna just after work. Took a little drive there arrived 5 mins earlier. Went in and saw 2 punters waiting in the main corridor which is brightly lit. Had a good look at the faces. Every seems to be busy wanting to use the toilet including myself.

Saw a nice looking girl by the name Lucy introducing herself. Heard that all the rooms are pretty much occupied by the way. I have a booking and have to wait as well. Managed to have some quick casual chat while waiting as there were some conversation being struck up. Also saw a Korean girl passing by and according to one of the punter is the new Korean girl. Not too bad looking but quite different from the picture.

Then papasan came up and said a small room is available and no toilet. The other punters declined and was told the normal rooms will only be available approx 40 mins. Papasan ask me to use the small room as I have a booking. I'll give it try I guess since it'll be a long wait.

Big mistake.....
As i was ushered in the room by Joanna (noticed she put too much powder on her face showing quite a contract between her face and body )
The room is like a makeshift hut, covered on the outside by plaster board and you could see the timber bracing on the inside . Feels like those foreign worker accommodation that I've seen in those 3rd world coUntry and haven't seen it before in Aussie. 533 willouby feels like luxury by comparison. Saw the maroon sofa inside and was told by Joanna this is the waiting room as well and opposite is the bed. Strip naked and both of us complained how cold it was ( thin plasterboard). She gave me and herself a towel to keep warm. Touched her butt and she said my hands were cold. Started with a cat bath and then a blow job which is good. She told me not to cum in her mouth as there is no shower to spit into. I asked her to carry on with bbbj for the next 5-10mins. I requested 69 but she declined as there's no shower available (my diamond service just got downgraded to a premium )Then she suggested the dom on and went into cowgirl.
She felt cold and had to put the towel on her back. Cowgirl was pretty ordinary, a little lack to movement.
Next I went on top giving her a little cat bath as well. Went towards the south, but she still declined on the much wanted daty. Ok so I went back for some mish. The bed was pretty small probably a super single and I also fall off a couple of times. Found out apparently only 4 rooms are available at the moment. Lasted quite a while in mish until told me to come soon as she was feeling painful down there. Changed to doggy and carry on for another 10 mins before she gave me a hj to finish it off. Obviously she's not comfortable with the room and lack of a bathroom. Took a while and came a little after the buzzer.
Not a very good experience today with Joanna due to the poor room condition. We later went apart to different showers.

So a CAUTION to the unwary punters, never to pick the "small room". Really spoils your punting experience. Maybe it feels like punting in those shoddy illegal pop up brothels in my imagination.
I think given this experience I'd rather head off to 42 gladesville where there are more rooms available. Fancy paying for diamond but have it worse than in those 150 fuck shops. It's even worse than the old rooms
Fuck it...