It's not so often these days that I have the inclination to write a review. But I was lucky enough to try out MILEY straight after her interview at 5STAR on the weekend so it was my lucky day for sure.

Miley is a beach babe. Her skin is tanned from days at Manly and Bondi beaches. Even though I could see her in her glorious nakedness I was still imagining what this beautiful girl would look in a bikini with her massive DD natural boobs trying to fight their way out with every wave.

Miley's boobs are an asset for sure but her sweet face was what I came to appreciate more and more as the session went on. Wearing rimmed glasses she looked fantastic with flowing blonde hair and a constant smile across her face. When the glasses came off I saw and even more captivating look. We almost jumped straight to the bed after deep kissing and fondling of each other but we finally showered together quickly.

Miley has an amazing, wet oral technique, using two hands and a lot of action. Its easy to cum with her mouth as I found out later. She just dodged a CIM though.

Her sexual prowess is wonderful. She was so good I assumed that she must have some experience elsewhere. I found out later that she did gain some experience in another state.

You can't go wrong with Miley- a great sexual experience!