A bit of a drought of Japanese girls at Ginza and then suddenly it's two new ones in one night so I couldn't resist seeing them both ASAP.
Lets start off with Mari.
Japanese girls are often more cute than glamorous but Mari is a genuine glamour.
Pretty face, hot body and an incredibly sweet, GFE, genuine, and horny young girl.

LOOKS and BODY
Mari is only 21yo and from Tokyo.
She is pretty tall for a Japanese girl at around 167cm and has got a killer body.
Perfect mix of curvy but still very fit and firm.
Fantastic arse, nice set of B or maybe C cup tits, flat toned tummy, and perfect hips and waist - firm but still very feminine.
Very pretty face, with shoulder length hair dyed very light, beautiful smile, and soft full lips.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Absolute beginner, first time doing this anywhere.
Very sweet girl and of course still a bit shy and nervous as you would expect from a newbie amateur.
Very horny girl who loves sex so once I got her warmed up and relaxed she really let go and went for it and totally enjoyed herself and fucked me like a woman possessed.
Shy and submissive like most Japanese girls but put in a bit of effort and you will be surprised just how horny this sweet girl is.

DFK and DATY
Mari started of slow and cautious with the DFK but once she felt comfortable with me she went for it full on.
She is a beautiful kisser.
Mari's shaved pussy loves a good licking and she gets wet, excited and orgasmic very quickly and very intensely.

BBBJ
Mari gives an very good BBBJ for an amateur with a nice mix of lips, tongue, hands and fingers.
She can take a decent amount of cock in her mouth and can crank up the speed too, but I preferred it when she went slow and sensual.

FUCKING
Mari loves to fuck.
You will be surprised just how wild this sweet girl can get.
A very intense GFE fuck.
We started of slow and sensual of course, but things just got more and more intense until we were fucking like crazy. She can get pretty loud and vocal too.

ROUND 2
By this stage I was pretty fucked having already had a session with the other new J girl, but Mari looked so irresistable lying next to me and I just had to muster one final effort.
She helped things along by telling me how much she wanted it and giving me a fantastic BBBJ and soon enough we were fucking again until I was saved by the buzzer.

OVERALL
Mari is a really gorgeous girl inside and out.
It's hard to resist falling madly in love with such a special girl.
Holding her after an intense fuck she was saying stuff to me in Japanese that I really couldn't understand but it sounded so sweet it melted my heart ... sigh ...