Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
Duncan brother, I was a customer of MOC in it's heyday but the lack of service led me to move on. I see that you are back actively managing MOC which I wish u the very best success.

However in response to your statement, when a customer pays $2000-3000+ for an overnight experience, then I think the customer would be entitled to some decent service expectations to be met rather than the customer having to show some "understanding" for their lack of services "Innocent" because of their young age.*

I don't think any brother here is asking to fuck the girl all night long but if the girl expects that she can just do it once at start, sleep and then maybe once in the morning then I think she has missed the whole point of what an overnight outcall is about. When a customer brings an overnight outcall girl, they are expecting some bedroom action and also general interaction like a overnight girlfriend staying over (maybe eating out, watching ect...) and not just sleeping...*

If that is the case then why doesn't the punter customer just book the girl out for 1 hour at night & ask for another booking for the morning for $700 @ MOC rates rather than a $2000+ overnight if the girl expects that she can get away with sleeping throughout.*

By going with MOC, customers are already paying a premium at $350+ for the young & pretty girl compared to probably paying less for the professional mature pro WL.*

I know the above is a simplistic view of the situation but when you are marketing your product or service, then age is not an excuse for under delivery. Attitude and performance is still expected regardless. If you are expecting SydCat/MOC to thrive again, then I would suggest you set the ground rules of reasonable service to your girls. They are getting extremely well paid for their services (not saying its an easy job either) but they should also know what is expected to deliver. If they can't deliver, then they shouldn't be considered for overnights or your SydCat business as it will just impact your reputation once again.*
WOW, sillyboy brotha, you have not slept yet? Okay, i feel so good to see your comments straight up posted down here... and i definitely thank you for your kind & objective opinion...I like your style!

Let me have a good rest then I am sure You & I will give out a very good topic debate...

Duncan MOC SC