After lurking this forum for a while now I suppose I should give a little something back.
So for my first post and AR, I review Hyunseo Lee from Dreamgirls.

Of the few DreamGirls I have seen, the time I spent with Hyunseo is second only to Nana. From the moment we met in the foyer we were holding hands and as soon as we were in the room there were kisses and cuddles. Hyunseo helped me take my clothes off and I'm almost certain I'm the hairiest person she has ever met. She kept saying wow and playing with my chest hair, especially in the shower.

Once my clothes were off she turns around and I help her remove her dress before playing with her breasts through her bra. Her photos are genuine and I am would not be surprised if the dress and watch she was wearing today are the same as those in her photo

It wasn't long before she too was naked and I could admire her stunning body. Her perfect B cups are amazing, small enough for me to get my hands around but large enough for something to play with and bury my face in. Her small nipples feel great between my fingers or being played with by my tongue.
Hyunseo has a gorgeous face and an amazing smile with glowing brown eyes that by the end of the session she was using to look deep into my soul with passion and admiration you'd expect from a real girlfriend.

Hyunseo's service is filled with positive attitude and great girlfriend vibes. She is a playful girl, grabbing my already hard cock to lead me to the shower. As soon as we re-entered the bedroom, I embrace her from behind with a hand on her breast and kissing the inside of her neck. She quickly turns to me and we passionately DFK, before she goes down to give me a BBBJ. Once on the bed her catbath, which included more BBBJ and DFK, was so arousing I just let it continue a while before flipping her over and returning the favour.

Hyunseo is very responsive to stimulation and seemed to really enjoy the attention. DATY with Hyunseo is a delight, her shaved lips are delicious and I just love how her body moves and twitches as she approaches orgasm. Of course the sex is just as exhilarating. Going through a couple of positions, her moans of pleasure are genuine as she holds me close and her tight pussy clenches firmly around my cock.

I had an absolute pleasure of a time with Hyunseo. We connected well and there was plenty of touching, cuddling, DFK and DATY. Everything I would expect from a girlfriend.
The only thing that could have made the session better was if her English wasn't so limited. I think if Hyunseo spoke a bit more English I would be able to connect even more with her as I did with Nana. Nana is still the best but Hyunseo is a gorgeous early 20's korean stunner with a great girlfriend service and the only other DreamGirl I have walked away from thinking I need to spend more time with.