Took a short break from 5 Star but returned last night. I noticed Wendy was back and they had some new girls on their roster so decided to check it out.
It was reasonably busy with a few punters in the waiting room when I arrived. But I was still introduced to 4-5 ladies. The two that stood out were Annie and Fay.
Annie is very tall, slim and attractive. Annie is probably 170cm+ tall. But anyway, Fay was just too beautiful to pass up so I must have her.
I was also told Fay has a sister. Her sister apparently is starting on the 3rd of July.

I would describe Fay as the gorgeous sexy clubbing type girl. She was wearing a sexy dress, appeared very busty and just soooooo pretty with long hair.
Fay led me upstairs and all I could think about is that big bum of hers sticking out of her dress. Baby got back!
Once inside the room, my paws were all over her. I reached inside her dress and grabbed her big bum and cupped her massive breast. Fay is toned size 7.

As she helped me undressed, She saw I was already rock hard. Mainly because Fay's looks are dynamite.
Inside the shower, she gave me a nice clean in all the right areas. I continued to fondle her c cup breast and grab her massive bum. Baby got back!
This girl's body is hot as fuck. She is also only 21 years old.

On the bed, more hanky panky to follow. I gave her some nice foreplay by kissing her neck, breast, nipples and fingering her tight little sister.
Fay returned the favour by reciproccating the same stuff. Kissed my nipples and body all over.
Her BBBJ is very good. I like her technique of swirling her neck around and around + switching to side area to suck me. Sensational stuff.
Fay also licked my balls and sucked them too.

On with sex, and oh man this girl might have the face of an angel, but definitely has the devil's body.
I helped myself with doggystyle. Far out, she has fairly slim waist and big bum man. Just a visual stimulant for me. I am a visual fucker.
With every thrust inside her, she rocked back and forth with me to perfect rhythm.
Good thing there was mirror as I could make eye contact with her during this position. She likes to look at me and whisper mandarin words to me too in the mirror.

I changed to missionary position, and made more eye contact with this beauty.
In and out, in and out. Grabbing her breast, kissing her neck and then nipples.
I can feel her getting wetter and wetter. She was really enjoying it.
Fay started to lick her lips and that gave me the next idea.

I took the condom off, and instructed Fay to suck me again.
She continued to go on and on and on and on.
Fay didn't stop til she hit the spot.
Not til I made her mouth pregnant.