Person's Name : MEIMEI

Establishment : RED PALACE

Date of Visit : 6 JUNE, 2017

Rates : $280/60 min.

Size/shape : Height about 163-5cm, size 6, C*cup natural tits. slim body and nice bums. Pretty and gentle look. Snow-white smooth skin

Roster: unsure.

Nationality or Ethnicity : CHINA

Services Provided : CBJ,*DFK, 69
School holiday finish soon, my*girlfriend*will be back on this Sunday.*It is not so easy*for me*to have fun with others girls. xDDD. That’s why, I immediate go to Red Palace to find some girls to relax. When I arrived there, the receptionist is very nice, he explain to me which girl is famous, and ask me which type of girl i like. For me, i like uni student, it is more pure and young. And the receptionist told me that i can try a new girl called meimei. Soon, Meimei*came over to say hello. Oh, my Goddess! As soon as I saw MEIMEI’s face and her slim sexy body, I liked her immediately. She wore a black bikini with a sexy T-Back.*Her skin is snow-white*and looks really young. Her look is so gentle and sweet that I easily understood why the receptionist recommend her.*After payment, we went into her room.*
Then, we get inside the room. The environment is not bad. Rooms is quite big and tidy. Knock knock knock. Meimei arrived. Firstly, we head for our showers together, she is really nice girl,*she gives me a good wash in the shower. We having some kissing and much talking*about our uni live*in the shower. I play with her big breasts and gently rub her private part.*Meimei feeling so good and getting aroused quickly.*I*feeling so good as well,*i can’t wait.*I decide to leave the shower and she help me to dry up quickly, and i continue do another step with*meimei*on the bed.*After drying up, we jump onto the bed and we start kissing and rubbing. *I also get my lips around her nipples and give them some stimulation.*Meimei*certainly enjoys herself and I can feel her wetness.*Meimei*has a fairly tight pussy but she was already quite wet so within a few moments I was deep inside her. She moved her body grinding her hips backward and forwards. I got her to lie forward on top of me so I could wrap my arms around her body with her breasts pressed against my chest. Within a few minutes of hugging her, rubbing her and moving in and out of her,. I kissed her neck and held her tightly.*I can see she is so exciting. I let her rest a bit.*She couldn't wait and ask me to fuck her again, She said it is too itchy to stop now !**She told me she feel so good. I requested she put on her heels and we do standing doggy. The visual and the feeling is really really good! GOD!!! I was ready to blow in an instant*and she is very enjoy too. After that, we had a shower together and she try to clean my dick with her month. Omg! That was feeling so good. Then we lay down back to the bed, and had a small chat and take some rest.
I write this review, it is because meimei giving a really good GFF. I hope you guys can treat her good. She is a really amazing girl. *In summary, if you want a nice young cute girl with a good sexy body who is new to this job, then you may like meimei