Recently I have started to see some WL's at their own homes. Meet them in the shop, ask if they are up for it, get their phone numbers and see how we go. About one month ago I started seeing a very busty Thai girl at her unit. She was recommended to me via pm by another forum member who said that I would like her GFE as he knows what I like. Saw her once at the shop, was impressed so have made weekly private arrangements. Love to see her at her place. Just a much better, more relaxing experience. Nice chat, cup of tea then some good sex on a nice girly bed in a nice girly bedroom. Fantastic.

Today was girl number 2's turn. In the "getting phone numbers off WL's " thread I mention this girl. She is a very pretty, busty early 30's Chinese girl that I have seen a few times recently. The first time I saw her she was very aloof and gave Vanilla sex. Saw her two more times as she is so pretty and has a gorgeous body that I wasn't that concerned about her below par service and she has gone from vanilla to great GFE. A real dark horse. First session was no kissing, cbj and mish fucking a Starfish. Last time I saw her last week was DFK, BBBJ, two orgasms for her and fucking like we were on heat. She told me that she feels much more relaxed when she knows customers better.

I pushed my luck with her last week and it turns out that she lives alone in Parramatta and is happy to give me some private sessions on her days off to help pay her rent so sit back and enjoy what happened today when I went to her unit for the first time.

Got there at 3pm. She greets me with no make up on which I like. She is very pretty and very friendly and the session was straight but extreme girlfriend experience.

She pays $400 week rent which she tells me it is expensive for her and I offer to see her every week and pay half her rent which she is happy with. Posh place like a 5 star hotel inside but her room is a studio with a separate bathroom. I pay her $200 and she seems impressed and says that I can stay for 2 hours. I actually stay for 2 1/2 and even then she is offering to cook dinner for me which I would have accepted but I was due home at 5.30pm. What a super lass.

She has never seen anyone at her place before and had been out shopping and bought a towel just for me. How nice. I undressed and she told me that she had not had sex since last Tuesday because of her period. Showered, she made me green tea, bit of talking and then onto the bed. It is metal framed and squeaky so she suggests that we throw a duvet on the lounge floor and fuck on that. My dream come true, fucking a really hot girl on her lounge floor.

Her style again is quite vanilla, like good wife sex. She likes to lie back and enjoy, eyes closed. She is a bit of a reluctant kisser but is getting better each time I see her and as the session progressed she would reach out to kiss me as we fucked rather than me kissing her. I have only seen her 4 times before in the shop. Her bbbj is now out of this world, she has a hairy pussy which I find kind of cute and it was sopping wet today. No lube required.

Whilst she is laid back and submissive, the sex is very passionate. Mostly mish but the highlight of round one was her on top, slowly grinding herself to a lovely orgasm. That was great. She is slim, early 30's I reckon, big C or D cup naturals, bit saggy from breastfeeding but still probably in the top 10 Punterman tits of all time category. She is just a natural, pretty girl, no shit, no fancy clothes or make up, just like a lovely girlfriend that your mum would love you to bring home.

Round 2. I shower. Then get 30 minutes of amazing bbbj, Dom back on, fuck her for another 15 minutes then DATY her to orgasm no 2. She is not a great stamina girl and after she has cum twice, she has had enough orgasms.

After the sex, we talk for one hour about the shops that we both frequent, the girls in there that we both know, the customers etc. She tells me that she was a nurse in China, got into a business and her business partner ripped her off so she owes lots of money to the bank which is why she came to Australia to work in the sex industry. She has to pay off her debts. She has a daughter in China, used to own two apartments and a car but now has nothing. She says that working in the shops is hard. Hard on the body, all the fucking. A bit sad but probably similar stories would be told by lots of other girls.

We have arranged to meet up again next Sunday afternoon for a repeat session. Only 7 sleeps to go, I will be counting down the days.