Well today I had a two hour session which completely destroys the notion that a good session needs to include a hot young girl.

I went to one of my favourite shops in Western Sydney and was introduced to 7 girls. I have seen all of them before as I am a regular there so I asked the papasan if there was anyone else and he said that he had a new girl and she was in the shower. I thought I would wait to see her. She appears about 5 minutes later and I would say she is mid 40's, chubby but not fat, c cup mummsy tits and short cut hair. Her face is quite attractive. She reminded my of your favourite aunty.

Something about her gained my interest and I could feel a tell tale sign in my cock saying "choose her" so I did. That is a decision that I will never regret.

She was wearing a red silk negligee come nightdress so she looked like a housewife, not a WL which kind of turned me on as we walked to the room. I didn't feel like I was in a shop but that I had just picked her up at Woolies or Coles and we were going back to her house to do the dirty deed whilst her husband was at work.

Had a shower then into the room and she was all over me like a rash. Straight into DFK. She started to take off her nightdress but I asked her to leave it on as that again made if feel like I was in her house, not in a shop. Played with her quite large mummsy breasts through the night dress as we kissed standing up for 5 minutes, then off with the dress and on the bed.

I was fully erect, hard as as soon as I walked in the room and this continued for the whole two hours. Thank you cock, you did not let me down.

Lay her down and started some very GFE kissing on the bed, lots of tit playing and me massaging and kissing her all over her body. She was very horny, squealing in delight as I touched her breasts, sucked them, licked her body until I eventually found my way down to her natural pussy. Hairy, not shaved, probably just like your aunties. She was very wet and as my favourite activity is DATY I slowly licked her to her first orgasm. She came loudly and violently which is always good to see and was shouting out in Chinese words that I did not understand but sounded sexy. She looked amazed that I had made her come and said "thank you" which I think are the only two words of English that she knows.

I then sat at the end of the bed on the pillows, erect cock up in the air and she started bbbj. She was really good at it, licking, slurping, up and down the shaft, licking the tip, deep throating to see how much she could get in our mouth. I stood up, back against the wall and she went to town on me whilst on her knees. Really good bbbj.

On with the Dom. I have a larger sized cock which she kept holding and admiring and I sunk it deep inside her wet, hairy pussy. She shivered in delight and then we had a great fucking session in lots of positions. She has a nice pussy, naturally wet, just a good size for me so the sex was really good. Did her mish, side mish, doggie, front on whilst playing with her tits and then her on top which she seemed to enjoy the most. It was one of those sessions where your cock is just rock hard the whole time so I had lots of fun with the fucking. Gentle, fast, slow, hard, deep, shallow..... tried it all ways and it was wonderful and she was so receptive. Finished the fuck in mish with me fucking her and I guided her hand to her clit and she masturbated herself to another shuddering orgasm whilst I slow fucked her. That was good. The look on her face was something to behold.

Our one hour was up but I wanted more and so did she so I paid for another hour, quick shower then back into it. More DFK, great bbbj and then I pulled her pussy up over my face as I lay on the bed. She lubed her tits up with baby oil, leaned against the wall and I licked that dripping pussy to another orgasm whilst playing with her baby oiled breasts. Fantastic.

Did a bit more fucking until it was about 15 minutes to go. Sat at the end of the bed again and motioned her to suck me off and wank me hard whilst licking the tip of my cock until I shot a big load all over her face, hands and a bit on her lips. She pulled away slightly as I came but not enough to get a good splash on her face.

Normally once you have cum, the girls look to finish the session but I had other plans for her. I knew that she really enjoyed my DATY skills so I lay her down and again licked that wet pussy to a final orgasm.

We were both spent and very happy. It goes to show that punting is all about what each of us finds sexy on the day. If I walked past her in the street I would not give her a second glance but for some reason, she ignited a spark in me somewhere when she said hello. Perhaps as young boys and men we have secretly dreamed of fucking our aunties, older cousins etc.... perhaps that is what it was but whatever, it was an amazing session, up there with the very best that I have ever had.