Hey everyone. So for me the tt is one of the best parts of the massage and 1 of the things that make me go back to a ml. Couple of my favs have left recently so I'm looking for some suggestions.

Having a ml constantly reaching at your balls, tickling or scratching them really makes for a good time. Part 1 and part 2 almost become interrwined.

My fav ever was neimi from silver fox. She would spend as much time with her hand around my dick and balls as she did massaging. Times i had to get her to slow down before i even turned over. So that is the epitome of it for me and what I'd like to find again

#1 at the moment is christina from cbd378. A white aussie milf who i haven't seen in awhile. Idk how she would treat others but she never lets me go soft. Right from the start she is tickling and stroking. Massage for a bit then back to it. Always a good time.

#2 momo (i think) from sussex star. Only seen her once because she was a little too big for me. However she was going at it the whole session, ass balls and everything. Not 100% sure it was momo tho, she had large tits.

#3 misaki from sussex star. She doesn't do it much duringpart 1 but when she does it feels amazing. Also runs her fingertips all around the body which is great.

So who's your favourite?