Perhaps one important point that to me is obvious but may not be to you all is that it takes time I always spend 2 hours with my favourite and at least one hour with any girl I see.

The chance of having success with a lady and getting her to come in a 30 minute are fairly low. Of course it can happen usually if she is really horny probably because she has not worked much lately or has been on holidays etc.

The other thing in my favour is that I punt early in the day most of the time, that way the girl is fresh she isnt tired and she hasnt come already that day. MInd you with most girls they come easier after the first time or after they have come once, some however deliberately dont come more than once or twice as its too tiring.

I saw Ada for the first time last week and afterwards all the girls and Angie were in the kitchen and Ada said something to Angie and the other girls in Chinese, Angie said to me Add said she is tired now want to sleep you make her come to much the other girls laughed and Shelly says he does that to all of us. Ah may be thats why they were all trying to get me to go with them incluidng Shelly ( see Ada report elsewhere on this forum)

Point is you need time on your side and it can be hard work, but the worse thing you can do to a girl is give up when you have her almost there just remember how it feels when that happens to you. With a girl I think its even worse because they find it harder to get to that point in the first place. However we all fail sometimes.