Thread: Ladyboys at ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ladyboys at ginza

Gents, whilst not uncommon around Sydney, I was surprised to find a ladyboy being dished up at Ginza. I can't quite remember her name, possibly Yuna. After stupidly coughing up my $240 before meeting the girl, I embarrassingly (for me and the girl) and frantically thought up every excuse under the sun why I had to leave the room. Whilst I accept I did make a blind booking and therefore pissed away my cash, it was rush-hour (there were guys lined up for a punt so the girl wouldn't be out of pocket) and I was hoping for a little more sympathy from the rude guy at reception and a concession on another girl. Of course the answer was to cough up another $240. Screw that!

So my tip with Ginza, never make a blind booking, never EVER pay before you see the girl and expect to come across a ladyboy here and there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you mean Yuna from Korea?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slimlover View Post
    Gents, whilst not uncommon around Sydney, I was surprised to find a ladyboy being dished up at Ginza. I can't quite remember her name, possibly Yuna. After stupidly coughing up my $240 before meeting the girl, I embarrassingly (for me and the girl) and frantically thought up every excuse under the sun why I had to leave the room. Whilst I accept I did make a blind booking and therefore pissed away my cash, it was rush-hour (there were guys lined up for a punt so the girl wouldn't be out of pocket) and I was hoping for a little more sympathy from the rude guy at reception and a concession on another girl. Of course the answer was to cough up another $240. Screw that!

So my tip with Ginza, never make a blind booking, never EVER pay before you see the girl and expect to come across a ladyboy here and there.
    How did you know she was a ladyboy?
    Btw Yuna is Korean and they're not really known for being ladyboys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lady boys at Ginza? Never heard such nonsense? And knowing how hard it is to make a forward one days booking, let alone a 'blind booking' by just arriving, I can't even contemplate why GINZA would have lady boys on there roster?

The OP made the same posts twice , could have some ulterior motives, may have something against the shop or the gitl !

I think if Wilson can verify thr situatiin, these two threads should be deleted and the OP banned !

Simple !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I seriously doubt wilson would hire a ladyboy. But lets say he did, the man has enough integrity to call that out. Rockdale has one and they call it out too. Kudos to both establishments.

To not call it out would be a mistake.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I totally agree with you X11, to not call it out is definitely wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    interestingly enough, 42 gladesville is offering a girl on ladyboy double! interesting.
    I believe this is the second time someone has called out a lady boy at Ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its kinda of an interesting situation... From one perspective a person has the total and every right to privacy imho.

On the other hand as a consumer I'd like to know what I'm buying.

And i personally would not want to discriminate, prejudice against anyone. To cancel a booking after meeting them in the room like that would make me feel quite bad.

Whether the girl is or not i don't know. Benefit of the doubt for now based upon Wilson's integrity i say.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is a crock of shit.
    I very much doubt that Ginza would waste their time using Ladyboys.
    It just doesn't make sense.
    Oldmate definitely has an issue with Ginza here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    He can't even remember the name of the girl. Of course it's bullshit.

Just part of brothel wars I'd say.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    He can't even remember the name of the girl. Of course it's bullshit.

Just part of brothel wars I'd say.
    Brothel war... Now that probably is a game on your iPhone! Lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have been to Ginza many times (unlike Max), and if there were any ladyboys there I would spot them as I became an expert on the subject many years ago when I got tricked. Also Ginza is one of the most popular and high quality places around so it would not make any sense for them to trash their reputation by hiring a ladyboy. And there is no _fucking_ way that a ladyboy could trick Ginza staff into thinking he was a girl.

Having said that some Thai WLs can look quite androgynous, and may be confused with ladyboys to the lay person. The only other reason I can think of to explain this is sour grapes.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Brothel war... Now that probably is a game on your iPhone! Lol
    Max would say that since he probably did the same thing for TMC/Yamada knowing his scruples or lack thereof ...
    Also how ironic his comments on a thread for a shop from which he is banned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sick of seeing this thread if there is any basis (she had a cock???) he would have remembered the name or asked for it before he left before posting such garbage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    I believe this is the second time someone has called out a lady boy at Ginza.
    Only the first by count as the OP has posted the same thing twice.

I call BS.