Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Tried Leona tonight.
    I’d give her a miss. Booked for an hour, left after 25 mins.
    Very inexperienced. Below average face. Photos don’t match at all.
    Seemed very uninterested as soon as she walked in. Shower was nothing special.
    Very bushy unshaven pussy. I usually love DATY but upon seeing that I just was not gonna go there.
    Does give a semi decent bj but did feel a bit of teeth.
    When fucking she does that head turning thing to avoid kissing. Hardly makes a sound during sex, you could hear a pin drop in the room. I knew this punt was going downhill fast.
    Just wasn’t feeling it with this girl. Told her to stop. Quickly showered and buzzed on the intercom about the below par service. Went back downstairs to talk to the boss. Apparently other customers also gave similar feedback to mine.
    They were able to give me Chinese Mimi for 30 mins. Quickly pumped her just so I wouldn’t leave with blue balls and left.
    Got burnt totally wasted $400 on J Model few weeks ago, advertised as 20 year old REAL Japanese model and min 1 hr $460 booking. They did later say just right before the session that her service is bad and they cut $60 upfront when I pay on the counter, but it is implied that i cannot cancel at that moment, so still $400 down the drain.... I should have spend the money on charity instead, at least i feel a little bit better about it.
    Although her service was bad, it wasn't her service that was shockinng...it was the other facts that they didn't say....her face is very plasticky in a bad way, frizzy hair, and the most shocking is her boobs is drooping and wrinkly like dried prunes, no way she is a model...., servicewise she looks so tired/sleepy?/high? I actually pity her... , so i just let her sleep on my arm for and left feeling sad after bell rang.

I think that day Ginza just disappointed at least 8 of their best loyal best high spending customers that day..., and they didn't care

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Got burnt totally wasted $400 on J Model few weeks ago, advertised as 20 year old REAL Japanese model and min 1 hr $460 booking. They did later say just right before the session that her service is bad and they cut $60 upfront when I pay on the counter, but it is implied that i cannot cancel at that moment, so still $400 down the drain.... I should have spend the money on charity instead, at least i feel a little bit better about it.
    Although her service was bad, it wasn't her service that was shockinng...it was the other facts that they didn't say....her face is very plasticky in a bad way, frizzy hair, and the most shocking is her boobs is drooping and wrinkly like dried prunes, no way she is a model...., servicewise she looks so tired/sleepy?/high? I actually pity her... , so i just let her sleep on my arm for and left feeling sad after bell rang.

I think that day Ginza just disappointed at least 8 of their best loyal best high spending customers that day..., and they didn't care
    It reminded me little bit of my experience with MOC (myoutcall)... they was popular at start with a few amazing girls (perhaps 2-3?) e.g. Ruby (i still remember tall Chinese beautiful long legs girl), then they do the money grabbing things..., fake ads ($700-&900/hr for a village girl from China with bushy armpits advertised as model)... then sell the business... then i heard the new owner totally wasted their investment as the MOC name was not an asset but rather a liability as everybody hates the brand...lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hearing this I have no idea how they're doing business at the moment. The recent jewel J Mio was ridiculously hard to book no idea why they didn't raise her rates to $400+, regular and loyal customers wouldve been more than happy to pay this and it pisses less customers off the ones who can't thereby reducing the demand. Looks like only see a new girl if she's had a review

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    Hearing this I have no idea how they're doing business at the moment. The recent jewel J Mio was ridiculously hard to book no idea why they didn't raise her rates to $400+, regular and loyal customers wouldve been more than happy to pay this and it pisses less customers off the ones who can't thereby reducing the demand. Looks like only see a new girl if she's had a review
    i know all J girls in Ginza by heart....all in 3 years span, on top of my head..., who is J Mio? recent you say?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i know all J girls in Ginza by heart....all in 3 years span, on top of my head..., who is J Mio? recent you say?
    She was here for 2 weeks.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...MOUR-and-CLASS

Banned
    oh sorry I remember her as J Eri..., she was briefly at Ginza in 2019 just before the pandemic... then she return as J Mio... yes she as one of best body, but she is not that young, her face is so so , one of best boobs job, but i prefer natural...she doesn't do DFK though....that alone doesn't qualify her for $400+ price range

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    You sure J-Mio was previously J-Eri? If J-Mio had a boob job then that must be the latest technology in boob jobs, because I saw her lay flat on her back and her boobs were as flat as a pancake.
    perhaps room 10 is too dark

Ahh bro sorry to hear that but thanks for taking one for the team.

One of the bros and I PM a lot here and we did some digging and found her on one of those websites (I think 9s it was) and I saw the "real" pictures there and she was pretty ugly for the price. also i knew those ginza photos were PS, eyes just cant be that big...

sorry again