Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,461 to 1,469 of 1469

Thread: MAC recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alice is a dream for MAC lovers and seems to be their top girl at this current time. She offers wonderful and intimate service - never rushed and always sensual. An absolute must if you can book, even if it is for short session.

Hopefully, with a new influx of international students mid-year, there will be some new talent working at shops throughout Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If only bookings were easier

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Each enquiry about booking will be followed up with have you seen her before, what is your nationality etc etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiio View Post
    Each enquiry about booking will be followed up with have you seen her before, what is your nationality etc etc
    I might be reading too much into your words here mate but it sounds like you’re making a lot of enquiries and no bookings (otherwise she wouldn’t keep asking you your details). The reality is that MAC is a small shop and just as famously as Angela runs quality control on the girls, she also does on the customers. In some ways MAC is more like a club.

Anyway, my advice, don’t mess around. Book someone, turn up on time clean and sober, treat the girl well, tip well and be polite if Angela follows up. You’d soon find yourself among the many happy members of club MAC

The above is not meant to cause any offence. It’s just my experience of 2+ years of going there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No offence taking, pretty straight forward in stating the girl I want and the time slot I want. Not first timer either, but very sporadic, I would say over 12 months since I was last there? Reason being the ones I wanted are always booked out, different timing, and stuff.. not exactly a regular so she might not remember.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Taken* 15 word limit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiio View Post
    No offence taking, pretty straight forward in stating the girl I want and the time slot I want. Not first timer either, but very sporadic, I would say over 12 months since I was last there? Reason being the ones I wanted are always booked out, different timing, and stuff.. not exactly a regular so she might not remember.
    Gotcha. Yeah I think it does pay to be a regular there for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've always been intrigued by this thread and follow up on the latest post when I see one, but have never been to MAC let alone make any contact regarding an enquiry or booking. The main reason being it seems like a lot of fart arsing around for a paid root on a massage table, in a shop with poor shower facilities and a mamasan that sounds like she is a Dragon lady. Then you need to take in to account how spoiled for choice us punters are in Sydney.

Last Monday morning I messaged N5M at 9.55am, booked a WL for 10.15am. Paid $220 for 45mins, had one of the best punts of the year so far and was out of there by 11am. No questions asked. Easy. And I'm not a regular there either.

I understand the shop has a following and that its horses for courses but going for a punt shouldn't be so hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s really not that hard. People exaggerate. I went to a lot of the top massage shops and brothels in Syd before MAC. After I barely ever went anywhere else and was always disappointed when I did.

All of the “following” were also not regulsrs whenever they started going. Somehow they managed to figure it out

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374