Thread: Joyce - the good and the bad

Senior Member(無間使者)

Joyce - the good and the bad

It’s been a while i last wrote an AR but here we go.

Read a couple of very good reviews of Joyce on Catchgod. I also really liked the photos on the website so I thought I would give her a go.

First, the pictures are really hers (the aide profile is very accurate) but clearly enhanced. The photos project a slim silhouette but in actual fact she is curvy. Due to her short stature, her curviness is somewhat pronounced. She is NOT fat, however, just not small and petite like Lulu/Jin/Yiyi.

Next and to her figure. She has relatively flat tummy, and very very nice boobs. The boobs are enhanced but you won’t be able to tell. It was only towards the end when I grabbed her boobs relatively hard that I BARELY felt the enhancements underneath. When doing her from behind and with her back arced, she had very nice curve and it is very enjoyable to bang her that way.

Service and attitude are great. The bbbj is very nice, and she is very accommodating, and very very cheerful and happy to serve you well. However, she didn’t offer DFK as readily as some of the rest of the girls - but to be fair, didn’t ask for it, and didn’t really go near her face, so it may be my fault and YMMV.

The fucking was good too. She started on top, and did whatever I asked her and positioned her to. It takes a long time for me to cum, most girls get tired after 15 min but she took it like a champ. I kinda felt bad at the end cuz she must have been really tired and a straight 3-hour shift, but she took it well until I came.

In summary, great boobs, great BBBJ, eager to please, but bear in mind she is short and curvy, and I’m not sure if she is a DFK kinda girl.

Good luck and stay safe.

Takes a long time for me to cum too shurin bro feel your pain. While it’s better being too long then too quick, it would be nice to be in between. But hey, you can’t have everything. Thanks for the intel, her photos are nice and good to know they are accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn’t say her photos are ‘accurate’ representations of her, because they arnt (touched up etc). However, they aren’t fake.

Touched up right. Interesting you say her boobs are enhanced. Website specifically says natural

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some enhanced boobs are just straight up silicon that you can feel. Some are added beneath the fatty layer of the existing breasts - these, when done well, are hard to detect unless you really grab/dig hard enough to feel them. Joyce’s boobs are the latter - the enhancements are buried real deep under the existing boobs and are not easy to tell.

There are a couple of ways to find out. For example, when you are banging her from behind, and due to her boobs dropping downwards, you can start feeling her up from her ribs - you will be able to subtly feel some hardened enhancements. Another way is when she is lying on her chest, you can feel up her boobs from different angles and eventually you will be able to feel the hardness inside.