Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good Asian night club near city?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any good Asian night club near city?

Just like to go some night clubs with more Asian girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lifethinker View Post
    Just like to go some night clubs with more Asian girls.
    Civic Hotel on Pitt St has plenty on a Saturday night, so does V Bar & Shark Hotel on Liverpool St.

Martin Place Bar has Asian girls as well, there is a club around the corner from here that also has Asian girls. I think it's called Verandah Bar.

Cheers on George St has some as well, although I meet a lot of the Korean WL there all the time. Buy them drinks just for fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with the Shark Hotel. I think theres a 888 bar which girls go to.

Theres a few places in 1 Dixon Street ??? - theres a pool place next to the CEO Karaoke place you can pick up Asian chicks as well.

or Shanghai Nights Brooklyn hotel

or Midnight Shift on Oxford

heres a tip:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1611906

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    I agree with the Shark Hotel. I think theres a 888 bar which girls go to.

Theres a few places in 1 Dixon Street ??? - theres a pool place next to the CEO Karaoke place you can pick up Asian chicks as well.

or Shanghai Nights Brooklyn hotel

or Midnight Shift on Oxford

heres a tip:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1611906
    Haha I remember this one time a group of us was walking down Oxford and thought Midnight Shift would be a good place to go in. When we entered there was not one women in sight, when we sat down at the bar and I ordered a Red Bull as I don't drink alcohol. A guy comes over and sits right next to me, he asks if I would like to go somewhere more private for a good time. Being my horny self and thinking that he was a pimp trying to set me up with one of his girls I followed him out the back of the club. When he asked if I was a top or a bottom I replied I normally like to be on top. So he pulls his pants down, bends over and says "you can go first but you have to suck me off after". I never ran so fucking fast in my life to get the hell out of there, when I ran out of there even my friends ran. As we were running down Oxford a group of police stopped us and asked why we were running. All my friends said they ran because I was running, so they asked me why I was running. I told them what happened and the police just laughed their ass off and said that Midnight Shift was a gay bar.

Thas so funny bro,.....i m keep laughing now......thats why i never go to the bar along side the oxford st bro...
    thay are the people who playing SWORD againts SWORD....
    Just go to Space Zaia every Friday and Saturday for party there

pussylover9
    As i know sugar ktv on sussex st which offering chinese girls for alcohol accompanying services. another one is swing box at neutral bay ......also,,on pacific hwy there is one ktv offering same services as city sugar but i can not remember the name what they called...anyway, a lot in /around city...

Quote Originally Posted by pussylover9 View Post
    As i know sugar ktv on sussex st which offering chinese girls for alcohol accompanying services. another one is swing box at neutral bay ......also,,on pacific hwy there is one ktv offering same services as city sugar but i can not remember the name what they called...anyway, a lot in /around city...
    bro,..after the accompanying service can we move on to the bed level with the girl any extra money or something?
    any bros got experienced here?

pussylover9
    yes, i've done that last year for 2 girls out serving which charge $1000-$2000 for overnight. it depends on your luck, if some girl like you , it is FREE!!! haha....you get there have a try your luck at some weekend night...normally the shop won't charge any dollar from this rate . you just pay to girl straight up...but it is not easy to find out cute or very pretty gals. but some is pork chops or old enough...there is another one time at pacific hwy i and my another 2 friends bring out 3 girls from shop after they shut down in the early morning to our hotel rooms, and you know what? all free!!! cheers...

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    Do these type of places accept non Asian guys? Example sugar?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i use to go cheers to pickup but that was like 2 yrs ago, picked up a few asian there and non asian so at about 1pm usually goes off and girls start grindin up on ya. but i find easiest place is at raves or dance club as people are usually fkd up and girls usually chat you up and there forth lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There is one in Liverpool Road Ashfield next to TAB call Fusion!

There is not much fun there! So is the Sugar.
    Have been plenty of times for business purpose.
    Atmosphere is not that great if you compare with overseas experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    Haha I remember this one time a group of us was walking down Oxford and thought Midnight Shift would be a good place to go in. When we entered there was not one women in sight, when we sat down at the bar and I ordered a Red Bull as I don't drink alcohol. A guy comes over and sits right next to me, he asks if I would like to go somewhere more private for a good time. Being my horny self and thinking that he was a pimp trying to set me up with one of his girls I followed him out the back of the club. When he asked if I was a top or a bottom I replied I normally like to be on top. So he pulls his pants down, bends over and says "you can go first but you have to suck me off after". I never ran so fucking fast in my life to get the hell out of there, when I ran out of there even my friends ran. As we were running down Oxford a group of police stopped us and asked why we were running. All my friends said they ran because I was running, so they asked me why I was running. I told them what happened and the police just laughed their ass off and said that Midnight Shift was a gay bar.
    Too funny LOL - I hope you didnt visit the toolshed either! - the Cauc dudes there fancy Asian guys LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really good. Thanks all guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

have you been offered any extra services in the Ashfield one? I have a few friends that work there haha

Quote Originally Posted by insomnoob View Post
    have you been offered any extra services in the Ashfield one? I have a few friends that work there haha
    Those extra are not quite worth it... to be serious ...
    It is better to go FS shop or get a service from my girl friend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes, i think they accept non-asian guys . chinese, vietnames, lebs, and all nationalities welcome at out serving ktv night club. sugar used to be very pop at theirs girls but now, fulll of pork chops...if you do not trust what i said, get in and have a drink then ask for out serving girls 's line up . ......good luck

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

What sort of business do you do there TM? Funny Business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    me and 2 mates will be giving the ktv a go this weekend. in case we end up looking like total donks, i take it there are 2 types of girls in the ktv, ones that do outserving and extra service and ones that don't? and we need to ask the receptionist beforehand ? cheers bros

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    What sort of business do you do there TM? Funny Business
    welcome some overseas VIP..... no one was excited there....
    end up going to Babylon

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    Maybe I need to visit places like sugar with some Asian friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast