Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been to Vivi’s a few times, always Had outstanding service from my regular girl. You Must of had shit luck first go. Maybe try other ML first before judging the standards.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackC View Post
    I’ve been to Vivi’s a few times, always Had outstanding service from my regular girl. You Must of had shit luck first go. Maybe try other ML first before judging the standards.
    I believe we were talking about physical looks, only ever had one terrible service from this shop, most girls are accomodating and friendly.

however if you are to compare v to other well known shops, you know the quality of MLs are not as great and it's a bit out of the way for most people

Junior Member(有D料到)

My 2 cents

Hey all! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to share my input on the current girls at this place. Been here a bunch of times and there has been big roster changes since the reopen but overall I really like the place!

Everyones favourite Filo E is a superstar, great to have a chat with and is an all round pro. Obviously grew up in Australia so she speaks really well. I've been back many times to see E and always left me with a smile and a couple pineapples short!

If you ever get to see the boss (rare these days), she is always down for fun and really takes care of her customers!

New addition to the roster Taiwan J is a stunner and probabaly the best looking girl there atm.

I wouldn't come here for current korean or Japanese option as there are much better alternatives elsewhere. German girl was on the plus size with great tits if that is your preference. I've also seen the Brazillian who everyone was complaining about (myself included), talked to owner and she assured me that the girl won't be back anytime soon

Happy punting lads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do we currently rate the best looking girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Up next, what are the best comedians, best food and favourite movies.

Looks are subjective. I’ve never had a problem finding attractive ladies at vivi’s and most non boiler shops.
    I agree that ssds often have very pretty younger ladies, but sometimes the service is far from the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rape? Wtf? Why dont you post a positive comment before bagging someone? Clearly ssds has hotter girls than vivis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brown Wallaby is a true trooper ans he's one of the those who would speak the truth and would do good for this forum. It may help if you take the time to reflect and listen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do the shop girls know who brownwallaby is? Does he book his massage and sign the COVID sheet in that name too? Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Rape? Wtf? Why dont you post a positive comment before bagging someone? Clearly ssds has hotter girls than vivis.
    Again what is hot?
    There may be total glamour pusses at ssds, but if they leave me cold, then what? I have only seen one at ssds more than once. Its funny where she works now.
    If i want to see beautiful asian women the internet is my friend, if i want mental as well as physical stimulation then i know which of the two shops i choose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Feel Good and Anytime

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Feel Good and Anytime
    They’ve got some very average looking as well as some stunning talents.
    Star West End have a couple of new stunners, Japanese and hybrid Thai / Spanish
    Overall SSDS might be the best for looks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tab123, I know you're a senior member, but I would back truth on this. I've heard this too about BW, and it has been mentioned by a few on this forum as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Tab123, I know you're a senior member, but I would back truth on this. I've heard this too about BW, and it has been mentioned by a few on this forum as well.
    Who needs to hear from Truth?? Don’t be a piece
    of shit and you’ll hear from the girls directly...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    When you've been around for a while and you post about which girls you see or which shops, a pattern emerges and they can pick who people are. The amount of background talk in shops is huge. Girls will share with other girls who is cheap, who is fun and who is a creeper.
    The shops used to call each other ‘bw is on the prowl again’

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to Vivi's for the 2nd time, had E this time.
    Excellent experience as other bro's comments.
    Very cute girl and perfect english
    A true gem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Based on the nationality alone, I would avoid. 99% of them have diamond pussy.

And also, don’t just ask for info but contribute. You are acting like those South American ML!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Based on the nationality alone, I would avoid. 99% of them have diamond pussy.

And also, don’t just ask for info but contribute. You are acting like those South American ML!
    @rockbreaker, happy to contribute mate. Have been procrastinating a while.

BTW, I did take the punt and saw this Brazilian. Cute, hot and well spoken. Expensive (4 pineapples) but was not disappointed with service. WIR? not sure, as this is on the pricier side compared to the other girls in the shop or elsewhere. But worth it if you can afford.

I hav ehad very bad experience with South American ML's especially at LMH. But this one was very good and wasn't stuck up like the others.

Cheers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabulla View Post
    @rockbreaker, happy to contribute mate. Have been procrastinating a while.

BTW, I did take the punt and saw this Brazilian. Cute, hot and well spoken. Expensive (4 pineapples) but was not disappointed with service. WIR? not sure, as this is on the pricier side compared to the other girls in the shop or elsewhere. But worth it if you can afford.

I hav ehad very bad experience with South American ML's especially at LMH. But this one was very good and wasn't stuck up like the others.

Cheers.
    not much info there, just good attitude? doesn't sound worthy of 250, plenty of girls with good attitude with better looks and cheaper pussies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds hella expensive for brazilian, i thought most of them limit to op4?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah. went to LMH saw Ca+++ brazillian. golden pussy. money up front 3 pineapples body slide puts towel over old fella. lays on top Shit. next leaves g string on touch on outside. that tickles FFS then trys to rip off my dick 2 handed HJ. worst ever. flabby arse as well never again. 2 punts. hasnt improved

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast