Okay so initial disclaimer before I get into detail this is my first review so bare with me if it isn't the best or poorly formatted...

First time poster, long time lurker on this forum so I'll give you a bit of background info on myself I've been punting for 2 years now and seen 8 girls in that time, so my sample size is definitely much smaller then most people here for a "worst" experience but this experience was the first one bad enough I felt compelled to write a review warning others as there's no intel on her currently.

Having read many 1st time reviews of girls on sites like this who I've then in turn gone on to see and get great service myself has gave me the itch to try someone new myself, hopefully to give back to this community and maybe highlight a girl people wouldn't of tried otherwise...

I've been eyeing off Cynthia on the Ginza roster for a while but haven't pulled the trigger due to no reviews, however I was feeling a bit frisky this week so thought screw it I'll take the plunge, my reasoning being I've never had a bad punt at either Ginza shop and she looks drop dead gorgeous in her photos on the site, I couldn't take my eyes off her so even they're slightly retouched as most Ginza photos are she'll still be worth a visit, right? Wrong.

Book for an early afternoon timeslot, all goes well, rock up, get shown to the room and immediately when Cynthia opens the door I'm regretting it. This is a completely different woman to the photos. I couldn't see a resemblance whatsoever, she's quite a bit worse in looks across the board and would barely pass off as average to me, I wouldn't even give her a second glance on the street. Still, I thought I may as well give her the benefit of the doubt, I've handed over the money at this point and she may give me the mindblowing PSE service some of the Chinese girls are known for which would make up for her looks. Head on in, exchange greetings and a little bit of broken english flirting from her which involved her grabbing my hands to place on her boobs to "warm up". Okay, that's cool I guess and kinda cute, I can go along with it. She takes my shoes, pants and socks off for me which was also nice I guess before I take the rest off and we jump in the shower. We shower in complete silence despite me trying to strike up conversation with a few compliments and questions which may be due to her lack of English although she made no effort to communicate that either way. No intimate touching, BBBJ or kissing in the shower, just a clinical rub-down. At this point I am already anything but turned on as neither her appearance nor demeanour was attractive whatsoever. She motions for me to get on the bed face down and places a cloth for my dick to rest on. I think okay cool maybe some new catbath technique I haven't got which might be sexy? I lay on the bed face down and close my eyes waiting for it to start.... a minute goes by and I'm still waiting in silence. I look up from the bed and she is sitting down texting on her phone while I'm laying there naked and supremely turned off. She sees me staring at her and before I can ask her what she's doing she quickly types in google translate "Sorry I need to go to the toilet back in 5 minutes" and rushes out of the room.

At this point I think fuck this I'm done, there's no way I'm getting hard let alone busting a nut with such a cold, awkward and careless service. I get dressed and return to reception while she's on the toilet. After a quick discussion with the male receptionist on how unsatisfied I am with her terrible service he offers for me to see another girl. The girls that were available didn't interest me so I settled on a partial refund and walked out. As I was walking out another punter came in asking to see Cynthia for half an hour, I almost felt like warning him but I didn't want to push my luck considering I just got some of my money back and I do like coming to this shop.

I will be back to Ginza as the staff have always been warm, welcoming and helpful with me as well as every other girl ranging from good to 10/10 service, I'll simply chalk this one up to me not doing my due diligence going for a well reviewed girl like I usually do. The Chinese girls generally can be either hit or miss with no inbetween judging from this forum and my mates and this girl is most definitely a miss.