Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reminiscing - 2013 - 2016 era

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who could forget Stanmore? Actually or was that even older? Definitely Diva/DOS though or whatever it was called prior to that. Getting smitten by Shirley. Jesus Christ I was under her spell.

Oh and some great times at Sussex Star/JK Queen.

Some goodies at Wynyard too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went back to Tarren Point a few times last year and unless its just me, I do remember the service being much better between 13-16. Just seemed the girls made a greater effort and just felt less transaction like.

Not every ones cup of tea but Jennifer did do a pretty good BBBJ, she'd eagerly take the whole thing not leaving a mm, I find most girls don't.
    Also have pretty fond memories of May, although I don't think she worked there long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    The question on bodysliding is interesting. Who generally runs erotic massage joints in NY? Why do you think it isn't popular there? In my experience bodyslides tend to come from girls who have some experience working in spas/saunas/soaplands back in Asia or have been trained by a Mamasan who worked in them. The exception would be Thai girls, they always seem to give bodyslide no matter what! So maybe its just that the people opening parlours in NY come from more a standard RnT background not a Sauna complex background and so those techniques are not getting passed on? Would be keen to hear what you think.
    Hi Eclipsefun, apologies for the delay in response.

Regarding this, I’ve been meaning to get back to you on it. The erotic services establishments in NYC tend to be run by either Korean or Chinese owners. A bit of a mix, as you can imagine, and how the city has evolved over the years. For the ‘Spas’, that is... that you could imagine in the middle of Manhattan (i.e., ‘Midtown’). A bit of history on this, but I believe from my reading that these are primarily Korean historically as the spas and locations (real estate) were owned by Koreans for decades and often had another building attached to it (i.e., barbershop, jeweller, etc.)... and hence has been able to weather economic storms/impacts as well as stay under the radar as the other businesses were on those premises usually.

That being said, I think in the last decade (i have only been here since 2H 2016), there have been more Chinese operators getting into this space.

Now the other component amongst all of this, is that these shops virtually all cater to the FS crowd. So when there is something listed as a ‘Spa’ in NYC, it is virtually 100% going to be a FS establishment. Some of the common ones are Private Hottie, Grace Spa, NY Allwellness, Asian Lassies.

There are a few other ‘spas’ around the midtown district, but it leaves a void between the aforementioned names. These are “NY Health Spa”, “West Garden Spa”, “Garden Retreat Spa”... now these ones have good facilities, and are nice, but it is a strict HJ finish with barely any playfulness like you would get in Sydney (nude, young playful provider, body slide....)

The “massage shops” in the city are mostly Chinese and as you can imagine there are plenty in the Chinatown area... these are less pristine, older, Chinese run and the typical barebones massage parlour. Again, not often much extras beyond the HE and maybe fondling (no bodyslide)... some of these spots may also extend the menu up to BJ...

Thai girls are virtually non-existent in NYC I’ve found. Makes sense given the distance from home, and divergence of economies... There is a larger Thai community in ‘Elmhurst’ which is in Queens, so not sure if you have more luck with the typical Thai offerings there.

What is for sure though, is the pricing structure and comparison to Australia (let alone SE Asia) is worlds apart.

Overall, it’s hard to put my finger on it... perhaps the US culture is more geared towards demanding the FS spas (referenced above), vs. having a broader appreciation for body slides and those other offerings. Perhaps the rent is what prevents the economics of the more basic offerings in the city areas. Also the Law Enforcement angle I’m sure also plays a larger role in how the industry is set up.

I hope that is helpful, and happy to discuss further, or provide any brothers advice on the US scene.

Times like these where we are on lockdown in my apartment, that I truly miss Sydney/Australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    This legit-looking shop on Clarence
    Did some research and found out what I was referring to - Photara Thai on Clarence Street. This was a fun little shop in the middle of the CBD that wasn’t too obnoxious / conspicuous. Fun times here in 2016 from memory... is it still around and still a great offering?

All this free time is making me miss Sydney, more than ever!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Fiona was the best ML I’ve ever seen, she quit Central 316, I think she was worried about her boyfriend finding out via the large Chinese contingent that used to visit the shop. I was able to follow her to a shop at Green Square. Best body I’ve ever seen, and stunning too. I wonder what she’s doing now?!?!
    I think is same gitl. Shes fiona at SS from TW who like to travel.etc.. Check rosters she pop up every now nd then
    But stunning body? Got me there... Shes was short nd with huge hard Fake boobs? Nothing special after I tried her. ( a strange girl)

The old 105 Pymont Star meet 2 of my all time favorite girls

Summerville still going strong since 2015 had seen lots gems there .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Did some research and found out what I was referring to - Photara Thai on Clarence Street. This was a fun little shop in the middle of the CBD that wasn’t too obnoxious / conspicuous. Fun times here in 2016 from memory... is it still around and still a great offering?

All this free time is making me miss Sydney, more than ever!
    Yeah it looks super legit. I went in after a long day after work looking for a relaxing massage. 45mins into my 1hr the relatively unattractive legit looking ML offered me part 2. I was like it was a long day, why the heck not!

Definitely unexpected!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I think is same gitl. Shes fiona at SS from TW who like to travel.etc.. Check rosters she pop up every now nd then
    But stunning body? Got me there... Shes was short nd with huge hard Fake boobs? Nothing special after I tried her. ( a strange girl)

The old 105 Pymont Star meet 2 of my all time favorite girls

Summerville still going strong since 2015 had seen lots gems there .
    Hi Woodsy, I saw her as well but it wasn’t the same girl. I think mine also worked at OBA in Sussex St.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12