Thread: Nicky and Crystal at 18 Brookvale - an amazing full-on ebony and ivory lesbian double

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nicky and Crystal at 18 Brookvale - an amazing full-on ebony and ivory lesbian double

Persons Names : Nicky and Crystal

Establishment : 18 Brookvale

Date of Visit : 29/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.desiresbrookvale.com.au

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr for each girl plus a tip for the lesbian stuff

Size/shape : Nicky - very pretty with lovely ebony skin, nice slim figure, natural C-cups, an amazing shapely butt and fully shaved. Crystal - also pretty and quite tall with a curvy figure (not fat), natural B-cups and fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nicky - black South African. Crystal - Kiwi

Services Provided : Both girls - BBBJ, mutual kissing, pussy-licking, 69, face-sitting, DATY etc, and doggie. Crystal - FIV (by both me and Nicky), FIA. And other stuff...…

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes - absolutely brilliant

My experience/comments : I saw Nicky at the start of last month and had a great time with her – she is amazing.

After that I saw Salina and, at the end of the session, we were talking about lesbian doubles and she said she didn’t like it but Nicky liked to do it.

So on a later visit when, I saw Tina, I had a chat with Nicky and asked her which girl she likes to do the girl-girl stuff with and she said Crystal but Crystal was then on holiday back home in New Zealand.

Each time I’ve spoken to Lily since then (about twice a week) I’ve asked “When is Crystal returning?” and eventually she returned and was working on the same day as Nicky so I booked them.

Turned up and was again met by the lovely May who said that Crystal and Nicky were just showering and reassured me that the clock wouldn’t start until both girls were in the room.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this is a very well run shop that puts the needs and desires of customers, particularly regulars, first.

Crystal was the first to come and lead me to the room. She is tall and pretty and was wearing some sexy black lingerie.

We had a chat and, while I stripped, I told her about the discussions with other girls about the lesbian stuff and again I was reassured that the clock would not start until Nicky was also there.

I showered and dried myself and had just gone to the bed when Nicky came in. She was wearing just a towel and said she hadn’t bothered getting dressed only to get undressed immediately – fine by me.

I told the girls that I would give them each a tip if they did some good lesbian stuff and would let take some photos of them 69-ing to add to my collection of other girls 69-ing but they weren’t keen on the photos as they knew too many people in Sydney. “Fair enough” I said. I still gave them the tip at the end because were very good.

Nicky removed her towel and Crystal removed her top but kept on the lower bit, which she did for the whole session, and I soon discovered that it had a zip which went all the way from above her bum-crack round to above her clit, making it into a pair of crotchless knickers.

Nicky is a black South African and has a lovely slim figure with natural C-cups, a fantastic butt and is fully shaved.

Crystal is a Kiwi and has a curvy figure with natural B-cups and is also fully shaved and has some distinctive tattoos.

The girls knelt either side of me and they shared my balls, licking one each, before both moved up my shaft.

Nicky was the first to take me in her mouth while Crystal continued licking my shaft.

Then the lezzie stuff started as Nicky started stroking Crystal’s back and soon Crystal started licking Nicky’s tits.

Nicky undid the zip on Crystal’s knickers and started to feel her pussy.

Then the girls really got into each other. They knelt over me and kissed each other and played with each other’s tits and pussies – I just lay there and watched them while they loudly panted and moaned.

(I was reminded of an old joke:
    I used to have a lesbian couple living next door. Lovely girls and I helped them with some gardening, moving stuff, etc.
    Just before Christmas they said they’d like to buy me a gift by way of thanks and asked what I wanted and they ended up giving me a Rolex.
    They’d clearly misheard me when I’d said “I want to watch”)

Nicky told Crystal “Lay down, I want to lick you” and I lay beside them and watched close up while Nicky was really licking Crystal’s pussy and Crystal stroked my cock.

I put a cushion on the floor at the foot of the bed to kneel behind Nicky and lick and finger her pussy while she continued to lick Crystal.

Soon Crystal went off and shuddered and moaned as she came and they switched.

It was a mirror image of the same as Nicky was soon shuddering and cumming before pushing Crystal’s head away and taking a breather.

I lay down for some more BJ from them both before asking Nicky to sit on my face while Crystal continued to suck me.

Nicky was making all the right noises but I couldn’t get her to cum again (although I’d managed it when I saw her last time). I eventually looked up at her and said “Crystal must be better than me” and both girls laughed.

I got them to switch and Crystal sat on my face while Nicky sucked me.

Next I asked the girls to 69 each other and Crystal dismounted but Nicky didn’t seem to want to stop sucking me. I wasn’t complaining as she is very good and Crystal and I both stroked Nicky’s lovely ebony skin.

Crystal said “C’mon Nicky, get on top of me” and she did.

I watched at both ends as the girls licked each other and I also inserted a finger in Crystal’s pussy and finger-fucked her while Nicky licked her and Crystal went off again.

I then got Nicky to finger fuck Crystal (she said she had to be careful because she has long fingernails) and I knelt behind them and just enjoyed the view.

Soon the girls were really going at it with Nicky (who was on top) twerking vigorously as they both got loud.

Unfortunately time was moving on and I asked who wanted to be fucked first.

Nicky dressed me and I got Crystal to lie on the bed with Nicky kneeling between her legs to lick her while I stood behind Nicky for some doggie.

This was a fantastic sight as Nicky has an amazing butt and at times I just stood still while she did some more twerking and both girls got loud.

I looked down and saw that my cock was covered in Nicky’s creamy pussy-juice so I got Crystal to get up and come and look. I pointed to the creamy stuff and then put some on my finger and offered it to Crystal and she readily sucked it off my finger.

I got the girls to switch and asked whether they wanted to put on a new condom. Crystal said it was OK but Nicky wanted to change so we did and it was now Nicky on her back with Crystal licking her while I fucked Crystal doggie-style.

The girls again got loud and I had my thumb up Crystal’s arsehole for a while.

When I looked down I saw that there was an even larger dollop of pussy cream on my cock from Crystal so I got Nicky to get up and have a look. Nicky commented on how much Crystal had cum and again I put some on my finger for Nicky to lick off. That is just so sexy.

Not much time left now and I lay down and I lay down and Nicky applied some lube and alternated between sucking me and giving me HJ while Crystal watched and played with my balls and made encouraging comments.

I’d been stopping myself from cumming for the last hour so I took a bit of time for me to squirt and it was during one of the HJ bits that I squirted so, unlike last time, I didn’t get a CIM finale from Nicky.

The girls tidied me up and the intercom squawked – Crystal said “Perfect timing”.

I told the girls that maybe next I’d have a session with the two of them plus another girl at 18 who told me she is bisexual, but I’d definitely need a team of paramedics on hand for that one.

Nicky went to a different room to shower while Crystal showered in our room.

I showered and chatted with Crystal while I dressed. Crystal said she was from the Bay of Plenty region of the North Island and has been here, on and off, for a while.

Nicky returned and this time it was she who was dressed and Crystal just had a towel wrapped around her as they led me to the exit and I had a chat with May on the way out.

Amazing session and the “ebony/ivory” lesbian double was yet another dream cum true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes - absolutely brilliant

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this is a very well run shop that puts the needs and desires of customers, particularly regulars, first.
    Great review mate. You'll probably remember this session for a very long time. As a generalisation I find Asians can be a bit passive in the bed. Other groups are next level service orientated, your lesbian action is a great example of next level sex service. You didnt have to teach or lead, they already know and want to give hard core service, and get off on it as much or more than the customer does. Generalisations of course.

Agreed that its always a pleasure to go to a shop where the focus is on getting feedback and delivering quality service. There is no point anymore, wasting time and money on places, that offer poor service and don't care about your patronage (amateur management). Sounds like you have moved on from your previous favorite shops, and taken your spending money with you

Great review mate, it was like 3D I felt like I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    As a generalisation I find Asians can be a bit passive in the bed. Other groups are next level service orientated, your lesbian action is a great example of next level sex service.

Sounds like you have moved on from your previous favorite shops, and taken your spending money with you
    Thanks for your comments.

I still mostly punt at Asian shops as I like their service as it ranges from GFE to PSE. And I've have had at least six amazing full-on lesbian sessions with pairs of Asian girls.

Most of the girls at 18 Brookvale are Asian, as are the owners - it's the attitude and approach of the management that makes a difference, not their nationality.

And I certainly haven't moved on from all my previous favourite shops. Over the last week, in addition to two visits to 18 Brookvale, I been to 105 Pymble, 143 Marrickville and Hornsby 142. (The ARs for the last two are still outstanding - bloody power cuts.) And I have trips planned to favourite Asian shops today and Monday.

Happy punting.

Fred

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What an AR, ive never had the courage to do a Lez session, id literally look like im refereeing a tennis match.

Id be worried my dick would get choice paralysis!

Have to try it one day to tick it off. Best thing here is sounds like a true lez couple, id assume a lot of places advertising lesbian experiences, dont actually have girls who would truly go down to town, myabe that touch each other a bit or nipple lick and thats it.

Top stuff Fred