Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How many nationalities have you checked off your bucket list?

Banned
    I've had multiple nationalities come up to me and complain about other nationalities when we
    get into conservation. Black people complain about Middle East , Middle East about Black people, Asian complain about White people. Of course i just listen trying to keep my face as impassive as possible. When in reality i am laughing so hard inside.
    One lady told me she moved out of the CBD because another race moved into the neighborhood and ruined it for her. I was thinking WTF. Your nationality doesn't act in a exemplary way to put it in a nice way. Stupid cow .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aussie
    Kiwi
    Yankee
    Mexican
    Irish
    French
    German
    Italian
    Romanian
    Bulgarian
    Kenyan
    Chinese
    Japanese
    Korean
    Laos
    Cambodian
    Vietnamese
    Thai
    Philo
    Malaysian
    Singaporean
    Hk
    Mongolian
    Indonesian
    Im sure I've forgotten a couple. Wish I had more south American's and Europeans on the list. Maybe one day when I can travel again....As for quantity of each I reckon Aussie, Chinese, Thai would be the top 3. My favourites were kiwi, Japanese, Mongolian and Philippines

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I fucked a Martian before. It was gooood...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just wondering.
    Are there any huge difference in the services of diff nationalities?
    Maybe some are shy, very service oriented, loves dfk, los etc?

Or is it very different from girl to girl basis and the difference between is most probably more noticeable between ladies that are new in the industry or have been working longer?

To answer the thread.
    Indian
    Chinese
    Thai
    Viet
    Taiwanese

That's going by what the ladies said.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't one of those alien lizards that Rooter has the inside intel on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg your pimp by any chance. Never mind been to Disteict 9 couple of times myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Just wondering.

Or is it very different from girl to girl basis and the difference between is most probably more noticeable between ladies that are new in the industry or have been working longer?

To answer the thread.
    Indian
    Chinese
    Thai
    Viet
    Taiwanese

That's going by what the ladies said.

In my personal experience, there isn't any nationality-wise. It all really boils down to the chemistry between you two.

Somebody on this thread has said a Bangladeshi (!) girl was wild between the sheets, so go figure! You would naturally expect euro/anglo chicks to be wild, and asians - more timid, but the reality often couldn't be further from the truth, and, in fact, might even be the exact opposite.

Apart from nationality, I will say that I have noticed two very broad tendencies. First, the hotter the girl, the less active/eager in bed, and second, slutty/promiscuous looks and/or behaviours aren't good indicators of bed skills.

The first makes sense, because she doesn't really need to try very hard. She is hot enough as it is - she takes with her looks, and you should be lucky enough she is letting you wet your beak at her well. The more, shall we say, less attractive ones will blow your tits off with their down-for-whatever attitude.

And as for the second, I cannot count how many times I'd see a girl wearing a belt for a skirt and acting all go-go, yet when it comes crunch time, she has to get going because she has an important *fill in the blank*. Or else, you'd expect her to be Adreena Winters when and if you do get down to business, but she is a fucking virgin! True story.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think you are all barking up the wrong tree focusing on nationality.
    Nationality doesn't really mean much.
    The important factor is religion.
    Anglican girls are definitely the most wild, closely followed by Neo-Pagans, then Catholics, then Shintoists, then Methodists.
    Actually lets just make it a
    Top 10 best fucks by religion.
    1. Anglican
    2. Neo-Pagan
    3. Catholic
    4. Shintoist
    5. Methodist
    6. Jewish
    7. Atheist
    8. Ancestor Worship
    9. Buddhist
    10. Lutheran

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think you are all barking up the wrong tree focusing on nationality.
    Nationality doesn't really mean much.
    The important factor is religion.
    Anglican girls are definitely the most wild, closely followed by Neo-Pagans, then Catholics, then Shintoists, then Methodists.
    Actually lets just make it a
    Top 10 best fucks by religion.
    1. Anglican
    2. Neo-Pagan
    3. Catholic
    4. Shintoist
    5. Methodist
    6. Jewish
    7. Atheist
    8. Ancestor Worship
    9. Buddhist
    10. Lutheran
    May I suggest moving Catholic to #1? I have a thing for sexy nuns... Maybe it's because I went to a kindergarten run by nuns when I was a kid.

Just wondering.
    That's actually a good question, there really is a big difference in service by nationality.
    I'm not saying which one offers "better" service than the other because that's subjective, just the things they do are different.

K girl service will have a lot of body to body rubbing. They like to keep their public hair to "carpet" length and use it to rub all over your body. Some incorporate pussy sliding on your cock. I reckon this all comes from Korean bath house service style.

Then you get a J girl and the service is more about being submissive, lots of JAV type sounds, catbaths, etc. Not much body to body stuff, but you might get it if you go for Nuru.

C girl service is more complex. It depends on which part of China they came from. If they're from southern China or near the Dongguan area, you get lots of rimming, catbath, etc. It's all about using their mouths there, lol. Northern Chinese, I don't think they have a speciality...

I've also done Russians before in Malaysia and HK. I found them a bit rough, but surprisingly good! Like, they handled my junk much rougher than the Asians, but made up for it by giving incredible suction... Omg that suction was out of this world! 2 times I did Russians and they were both good at sucking.

Malaysians/SG... Standout feature for this group is they are very skilled. I mean, it's like they all went to some WL school back there and learnt the same techniques to please a man! Not shy to use their mouths at all.

Aussies... Standout feature is... Uhh, they're very safe. Sorry, never had any good experiences with them to comment.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    it's two totally different worlds paying a girl for sex and not paying a girl for sex.
    Paying for sex is a fantasy world totally separate from the real world.
    I think on this Forum we should stick to discussing where we are paying to fuck them.
    Otherwise it just gets too messy.
    Basically 99.9% of us on this Forum know nothing about women, or sex.
    We pay for sex, and we know about that, but that is all we know about.

it's two totally different things paying a girl for sex and not paying a girl for sex.
    I think on this Forum we should stick to discussing where we are paying to fuck them.
    Basically 99.9% of us on this Forum know nothing about women, or sex or life in general.
    I thought that's what we're doing in this thread... No? Jokes aside of course.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's actually a good question, there really is a big difference in service by nationality.
    I'm not saying which one offers "better" service than the other because that's subjective, just the things they do are different.

K girl service will have a lot of body to body rubbing. They like to keep their public hair to "carpet" length and use it to rub all over your body. Some incorporate pussy sliding on your cock. I reckon this all comes from Korean bath house service style.

Then you get a J girl and the service is more about being submissive, lots of JAV type sounds, catbaths, etc. Not much body to body stuff, but you might get it if you go for Nuru.

C girl service is more complex. It depends on which part of China they came from. If they're from southern China or near the Dongguan area, you get lots of rimming, catbath, etc. It's all about using their mouths there, lol. Northern Chinese, I don't think they have a speciality...

I've also done Russians before in Malaysia and HK. I found them a bit rough, but surprisingly good! Like, they handled my junk much rougher than the Asians, but made up for it by giving incredible suction... Omg that suction was out of this world! 2 times I did Russians and they were both good at sucking.

Malaysians/SG... Standout feature for this group is they are very skilled. I mean, it's like they all went to some WL school back there and learnt the same techniques to please a man! Not shy to use their mouths at all.

Aussies... Standout feature is... Uhh, they're very safe. Sorry, never had any good experiences with them to comment.
    Thanks for this, I haven't had any me ladies but have been eyeing a couple.
    Do you also happen to see some differences between general services from shop to shop?

it's two totally different worlds paying a girl for sex and not paying a girl for sex.
    Paying for sex is a fantasy world totally separate from the real world.
    Basically 99.9% of us on this Forum know nothing about women, or sex.
    Made this mistake and it was pointed out by a friend.
    That I shouldn't base my skills on if I can get the ml/WL wet, since they are kinda decensitized about it. And that actual non working girls would probably be easier to please.

Found a new working lady tho, very responsive, I just want to keep coming back and play with her.

Thanks for this, I haven't had any me ladies but have been eyeing a couple.
    Do you also happen to see some differences between general services from shop to shop?

Made this mistake and it was pointed out by a friend.
    That I shouldn't base my skills on if I can get the ml/WL wet, since they are kinda decensitized about it. And that actual non working girls would probably be easier to please.

Found a new working lady tho, very responsive, I just want to keep coming back and play with her.

Difference of service level by shop is hard to tell bro. I've met the same girl at different shops and the service level was the same, but big grain of salt here... My definition of "service" is different from most bros here. I rate what the girl lets me do to them much more than what they do to me. Like, if I meet a girl and she just lies there but lets me do more to her body, that's top class service to me. But if I get another girl who licks and sucks like a champ but doesn't allow a lot of things like DATY, that's bad service in my book. Bros who like to lie back and be served like a king will love the second girl, not me. And they would probably call the first girl a "starfish".

Anyway, cut a long story short, I reckon service level is always down to the girl, not the shop. Where the shop makes a difference is how long they keep the girl in the shop, based on their expected level of service. Example, Ginza might have certain service levels. They hire a new girl thinking she does the service they expected. After maybe a week or 2, they get feedback about the girl. If she's not up to par, they get rid of her.

Hope that makes sense!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Difference of service level by shop is hard to tell bro. I've met the same girl at different shops and the service level was the same, but big grain of salt here... My definition of "service" is different from most bros here. I rate what the girl lets me do to them much more than what they do to me. Like, if I meet a girl and she just lies there but lets me do more to her body, that's top class service to me. But if I get another girl who licks and sucks like a champ but doesn't allow a lot of things like DATY, that's bad service in my book. Bros who like to lie back and be served like a king will love the second girl, not me. And they would probably call the first girl a "starfish".

Anyway, cut a long story short, I reckon service level is always down to the girl, not the shop. Where the shop makes a difference is how long they keep the girl in the shop, based on their expected level of service. Example, Ginza might have certain service levels. They hire a new girl thinking she does the service they expected. After maybe a week or 2, they get feedback about the girl. If she's not up to par, they get rid of her.

Hope that makes sense!
    Oh thanks.
    I definitely like to be able to play with the girl as well.
    And you're right most service definitions on shops are what the girl does to you.

So how do you ensure you get what kind of service/girl you want?
    Do you advice reception on what you want for the session?
    Do you tell them basically how you describe it in your reply?

Im kinda looking for ladies who are ok or like fingering or maybe bullet toys. As I like to see the girl enjoying it. Given that maybe most girls would probably be too decensitized to enjoy it?

But it seems, from my limited experience, only a very few ladies allow it.

Oh thanks.
    I definitely like to be able to play with the girl as well.
    And you're right most service definitions on shops are what the girl does to you.

So how do you ensure you get what kind of service/girl you want?
    Do you advice reception on what you want for the session?
    Do you tell them basically how you describe it in your reply?

Im kinda looking for ladies who are ok or like fingering or maybe bullet toys. As I like to see the girl enjoying it. Given that maybe most girls would probably be too decensitized to enjoy it?

But it seems, from my limited experience, only a very few ladies allow it.

I never talk to the shop for anything except to ask for girl recommendations (my regular places know my taste for skinny girls), book a girl and to pay for them.
    If I want anything from the girl, I ask for it directly from the girl. Of course, I am always prepared to take NO for an answer!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never talk to the shop for anything except to ask for girl recommendations (my regular places know my taste for skinny girls), book a girl and to pay for them.
    If I want anything from the girl, I ask for it directly from the girl. Of course, I am always prepared to take NO for an answer!
    Oh so they just five you recommendations based on the fact that they know you prefer skinny girls?
    Other than that, you just discuss it with the lady?
    So do you discuss it when she tells you to flip or at the very start of the session?

Banned
    Walk around the City and hold your head high.
    The sheep they try and hold you down because your are proud of your belief's and nationality.
    People will try bash you and stomp on your head until your brain seep's through your ear drum's .
    But i just keep fighting, if it means arming myself with a Phillip screwdriver, well that's the way
    its gotta be.

Oh so they just five you recommendations based on the fact that they know you prefer skinny girls?
    Other than that, you just discuss it with the lady?
    So do you discuss it when she tells you to flip or at the very start of the session?

For 1st visit ML, yes during the flip is when I tell them what extra I want and they tell me what they do.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Walk around the City and hold your head high.
    The sheep they try and hold you down because your are proud of your belief's and nationality.
    People will try bash you and stomp on your head until your brain seep's through your ear drum's .
    But i just keep fighting, if it means arming myself with a Phillip screwdriver, well that's the way
    its gotta be.
    Fuck me man you are so cryptic, I just can’t follow any of your posts

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast