Thread: JAY @ 5* City

JAY @ 5* City

I've been trying to see Jay for a while now, but whenever I had no other commitments and decided to see her, she's either off on that day or with bookings ! Finally got to see her last night, even though I was going in to check out the new Viet girl, but when I learnt that Jay was in, I decided to meet her first !

Jay looked beautiful when she came out to meet me, she looked a bit surprised that I was her booking, still got a polite smile from her though.

Inside the room, I had a good look at her, and she actually looked very much like a younger version of the famous Chanel ! With nice-looking eyes, a cute nose, same shape but a bit smaller than that of Chanel's, small mouth, it's indeed a pretty face ! Jay has long brown hair, but I can't tell how long because she got it tied up all night long ! A pair of perky A+cup breasts, very well proportioned slim body just like Summer's. She said she was 164cm tall and weighs 44 kgs, looked elegant on high heels !

The highlight of her physical attributes was her silky smooth skin, it's so beautifully milky white, and it's got to be one of the smoothest skin I have laid hands on, as smooth as porcelain, only the former Sarah can be compared with her. I'm almost tempted to say her body was perfectly unblemished except for a bit of birthmark on her bum, but the colour looked faded and it was just a shadowy look !

Jay spoke very limited English, but somehow we communicated quite adequately, and it's always fun to talk to a good looking woman so I was very patient !

I said she's very hard to catch, and she said she thought I never wanted to see her ! I said that's not true, I just haven't got a chance to see her until now, by that of course I meant to see her in the room. But her answer was : " You have seen me 4 times in lineups ... yeah, 4 times ... but you never book me ! " Oops ! I just couldn't understand how these girls could remember things in such details !

so we went to the shower together where she gave me a very good clean, but I think she was a bit too rough with my little brother ! Lol. When her face was close to mine, I stole a kiss on her lips, but when I attempted to push my tongue through, she backed off and reached for her listerine, with that gesture, I knew she was up to it ! Haha

I was in bed waiting for her to dried herself up. When she came to the bed, to my surprise, she dived straight on to my little brother and started some hard BBBJ. She was doing it untiringly trying different techniques, but I must say she's still got a bit more to learn ! After a while, she moved down to do her catbath, Her catbath was something else, she didn't just do it with the tip of her tongue, but genuinely lapping me up with the full width and length of her tongue ! Only the former Japanese Barbie had given me the same wet feeling in a catbath ! And all the while, her hand was stroking my little brother to keep me concentrated !

Then she moved back to more BBBJ while she turned her body around until she's in a 69 position with me, then without ceremony she just shoved her cute pussy on my face, it was a clean and neatly trimmed cutie, so I just gave her a good DATY. During that time, she tried to put the dom on with her mouth like Irene without me knowing it's on, but she failed ! Haha, she needs more practice ! Finally the dom was on, so I asked her to lie on her back for Mish.

I just can't get tired of doing missionary with a beautiful girl when I can see her face and expression up close and also continue on with DFK. In the middle of the heat, I said to her :

Me : You are beautiful baby, just like the very popular Queen Chanel !
    Jay : You like my sister ?
    Me : Really ??? Chanel is really your sister ?
    She didn't seem to understand the question fully, she just pointed towards her pussy and said,
    Jay : My sister !
    Me : Ha ! Sure, sure, I like, I like ! Your sister feels very young, she's very tight !

With that, she broke into a series of giggles until I revved up my engine and her giggles turned into some grunts. After a while I pulled her up in a lotus position so I could have a good caress of her whole body being so smooth, and later she pushed me down to enable her to do cowgirl. Finally I sensed she was tiring so I asked her to stand on the ground for doggie until I exploded.

After a rest, she gave me one of the best massage from an FS girl, made me wonder how strong their small hands were ! Before time was up, I've already decided I should lose the bet to bro Jj999 !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I've been trying to see Jay for a while now, but whenever I had no other commitments and decided to see her, she's either off on that day or with bookings ! Finally got to see her last night, even though I was going in to check out the new Viet girl, but when I learnt that Jay was in, I decided to meet her first !

Jay looked beautiful when she came out to meet me, she looked a bit surprised that I was her booking, still got a polite smile from her though.

Inside the room, I had a good look at her, and she actually looked very much like a younger version of the famous Chanel ! With nice-looking eyes, a cute nose, same shape but a bit smaller than that of Chanel's, small mouth, it's indeed a pretty face ! Jay has long brown hair, but I can't tell how long because she got it tied up all night long ! A pair of perky A+cup breasts, very well proportioned slim body just like Summer's. She said she was 164cm tall and weights 44 kgs, looked elegant on high heels !

The highlight of her physical attributes was her silky smooth skin, it's so beautifully milky white, and it's got to be one of the smoothest skin I have laid hands on, as smooth as porcelain, only the former Sarah can be compared with her. I'm almost tempted to say her body was perfectly unblemished except for a bit of birthmark on her bum, but the colour looked faded and it was just a shadowy look !

Jay spoke very limited English, but somehow we communicated quite adequately, and it's always fun to talk to a good looking woman so I was very patient !

I said she's very hard to catch, and she said she thought I never wanted to see her ! I said that's not true, I just haven't got a chance to see her until now, by that of course I meant to see her in the room. But her answer was : " You have seen me 4 times in lineups ... yeah, 4 times ... but you never book me ! " Oops ! I just couldn't understand how these girls could remember things in such details !

so we went to the shower together where she gave me a very good clean, but I think she was a bit too rough with my little brother ! Lol. When her face was close to mine, I stole a kiss on her lips, but when I attempted to push my tongue through, she backed off and reached for her listerine, with that gesture, I knew she was up to it ! Haha

I was in bed waiting for her to dried herself up. When she came to the bed, to my surprise, she dived straight on to my little brother and started some hard BBBJ. She was doing it untiringly trying different techniques, but I must say she's still got a bit more to learn ! After a while, she moved down to do her catbath, Her catbath was something else, she didn't just do it with the tip of her tongue, but genuinely lapping me up with the full width and length of her tongue ! Only the former Japanese Barbie had given me the same wet feeling in a catbath ! And all the while, her hand was stroking my little brother to keep me concentrated !

Then she moved back to more BBBJ while she turned her body around until she's in a 69 position with me, then without ceremony she just shoved her cute pussy on my face, it was a clean and neatly trimmed cutie, so I just gave her a good DATY. During that time, she tried to put the dom on with her mouth like Irene without me knowing it's on, but she failed ! Haha, she needs more practice ! Finally the dom was on, so I asked her to lie on her back for Mish.

I just can't get tired of doing missionary with a beautiful girl when I can see her face and expression up close and also continue on with DFK. In the middle of the heat, I said to her :

Me : You are beautiful baby, just like the very popular Queen Chanel !
    Jay : You like my sister ?
    Me : Really ??? Chanel is really your sister ?
    She didn't seem to understand the question fully, she just pointed towards her pussy and said,
    Jay : My sister !
    Me : Ha ! Sure, sure, I like, I like ! Your sister feels very young, she's very tight !

With that, she broke into a series of giggles until I revved up my engine and her giggles turned into some grunts. After a while I pulled her up in a lotus position so I could have a good caress of her whole body being so smooth, and later she pushed me down to enable her to do cowgirl. Finally I sensed she was tiring so I asked her to stand on the ground for doggie until I exploded.

After a rest, she gave me one of the best massage from an FS girl, made me wonder how strong their small hands were ! Before time was up, I've already decided I should lose the bet to bro Jj999 !
    Seen her many times she is close to B though last two months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Seen her many times she is close to B though last two months ago.
    I won't argue that she's a B !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never doubt that you'll lose $20!

She might need to refine her techniques. But with such good attitude, pretty face, good body.
    That's more than enough to cover her lack of techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    I never doubt that you'll lose $20!

She might need to refine her techniques. But with such good attitude, pretty face, good body.
    That's more than enough to cover her lack of techniques.
    Exactly right ! I didn't attempt to teach her anything, just let her be her lovely self ! Moreover, it's very time consuming to teach her anything with the language barrier !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Exactly right ! I didn't attempt to teach her anything, just let her be her lovely self ! Moreover, it's very time consuming to teach her anything with the language barrier !
    Hahahaha.
    One tip communicating with Korean.
    Their language is Subject-Object-Verb, while english is Subject Verb Object.
    So if they can't understand the words you are saying, try to move around the object and verbs.

That time though, I got a help from my translator apps too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Hahahaha.
    One tip communicating with Korean.
    Their language is Subject-Object-Verb, while english is Subject Verb Object.
    So if they can't understand the words you are saying, try to move around the object and verbs.

That time though, I got a help from my translator apps too.
    What's the name of the app ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Gents
    Can someone please give me a report on coco or lisa @5*?
    Thankyou brotherzzz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Humpsup Gor View Post
    Hey Gents
    Can someone please give me a report on coco or lisa @5*?
    Thankyou brotherzzz!!
    There are quite a few reports on both already, just look for them !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OK....ill do a search
    Thanks Wilsino!

JAY

Searching for Romance
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE