For 99% of the population, this Headline if given any real media attention, say 15seconds of footage and sensationalist commentary on any prime time news channel, which it has not been given, would not have even registered on the giveafuckometer of the sad sorry lot who either have time and/or the inclination to watch the news,

What is sad is that a community of adults who partake in the use of such an establishment or their industry competitors, all of a sudden become moral enforcers of their own bullshit and assumptions, and use this forum to share that same bullshit pedalled out by a self driven and premeditated media organisation if given the chance to corrupt the truth for the sake of hysteria and false debate.

Seriously lads, some of the bullshit and invented scenarios I have read on this thread would make the producer of A Current Affair shit his hole and start heading for the nearest dole office for an unemployment cheque, because even he/she would not have ingested enough LSD in the previous fortnight to come up with some of the bullshit and total fabrication of what may or may not be the truth.....

For those of you that feel I am penning this post, in some way is a personal attack on yourself, please don't because I don't know any of you, just go and see your doctor and get some more prescription drugs prescribed, go to your legit massage joint and keep your underwear on and your erection and hands to yourself, and don't dare visit a RNT or Brothel if you are a devoted soldier to any religion which denounces such an act, and those of you have vowed till death do us part and anyone else with such a high moral ground that when it suits them, invents all manner of self manifested and righteous excuses in order to partake in such an establishment that not so surprisingly participates in other minor skirmishes with the law which is written

The Word For Tonight Is
Hypocracy