Thread: 269 Canterbury Rd: Lucy, a bowl of Cherries and an idiot.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

269 Canterbury Rd: Lucy, a bowl of Cherries and an idiot.

Hi Gang,

Jenny’s
    269 Canterbury Rd.
    Canterbury
    Phone: 97872657
    Rates: $50/30 and $100/60This is a review of Lucy

If life is a bowl of cherries, what am I doing down here in the pits?

Everything happens to me. Let me put that another way: everything bad happens to me.

I could give you a million examples of the shit I’ve gone through but will mention just a few.

• My stupid, younger brother Joshua had just got his driver’s license and I was guiding him in backing the car out of the driveway when the car rolled over my foot. I say that he’s my stupid brother because after he found out the car had rolled over my foot asked ‘Do you think it damaged the tyre?’

• There was also the time that, being a gentleman, I opened the car door for my date Debbie Dasovic and she slammed it shut on my hand. The following conversation then ensued:

Debbie: Did that hurt Steven?
    Steven: Do you mind if I scream?

• Then there was the time in Vietnam where ‘Blam’ Jiminez accidently discharged his rifle and almost blew my nuts off. (Note: I started to take a dislike to Jiminez after that episode.)

• Then there was that time in Parramatta where I saw the private WL and after I came out of the shower I found her with my wallet in her hands and a $20 bill sticking out. The following conversation took place:

Steven: What’s going on here?
    WL: I was looking for a condom?
    Steven: I’ve never seen a condom that looked like 20 dollar bill before.
    WL: I thought I might have to buy some.
    Steven: I’ll discuss this with my psychiatrist and if he believes you I’ll get a new psychiatrist

• Finally there was that classically bad punt, with Jess at Porky’s at the Cross, where she began her ‘I don’t do list’ monologue with “I don’t like being touched!” and I‘m thinking ‘That eliminates everything except listening to her reel off all the shit she won’t do!”.

This brings us to Lucy.

Lucy looks mid to late 30’s with what I feel is a pretty face. She’s a little chubby, not fat, with B cups, nice suck-able nipples and a trimmed puss. Oh, and I almost forgot, NO English.

What she lacks in English she makes of for in her desire to please. She offered a very good bbj with ball sucking and a cat bath. If you want dfk and gfe it is there for the taking.

She was laying on the massage table with her legs spread and I was standing with my cock deep in her pussy when I noticed a startled look on her face. I turned my head and saw the door was open and a bloke, who for all practical purposes, had the look of a congenital idiot, was standing there.

Congenital Idiot: I think I’m in the wrong room.
    Steven: Unless you came to give me a bbj with cim you are.
    Congenital Idiot: I am not here for that! Sorry. (He turned, left and closed the door.)

Lucy got up and ran to the door and locked it. I did discover she knew the word ‘sorry’ which it think she had just learned from the idiot.

We went back to our fornicating like two weasels in heat, but the spell had been a bit broken. I know, you laugh about this stuff later on, but if I ever get my hands on that would be cocksucker I’ll shake a $100 out of his jeans to cover the cost of that hour.

Anyway, Lucy is good value. I like her and she is sweet. I may see her tomorrow and write Lucy Part 2.

See you all later.

Steven

Banned
    That is GOLD. I'm subscribed to your threads Steven Seagal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im cracking up..lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha best review ever !

funny story....bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is hilarious bro! Thanks!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Hi Gang,

Jenny’s
    269 Canterbury Rd.
    Canterbury
    Phone: 97872657
    Rates: $50/30 and $100/60This is a review of Lucy

If life is a bowl of cherries, what am I doing down here in the pits?

Everything happens to me. Let me put that another way: everything bad happens to me.

I could give you a million examples of the shit I’ve gone through but will mention just a few.

• My stupid, younger brother Joshua had just got his driver’s license and I was guiding him in backing the car out of the driveway when the car rolled over my foot. I say that he’s my stupid brother because after he found out the car had rolled over my foot asked ‘Do you think it damaged the tyre?’

• There was also the time that, being a gentleman, I opened the car door for my date Debbie Dasovic and she slammed it shut on my hand. The following conversation then ensued:

Debbie: Did that hurt Steven?
    Steven: Do you mind if I scream?

• Then there was the time in Vietnam where ‘Blam’ Jiminez accidently discharged his rifle and almost blew my nuts off. (Note: I started to take a dislike to Jiminez after that episode.)

• Then there was that time in Parramatta where I saw the private WL and after I came out of the shower I found her with my wallet in her hands and a $20 bill sticking out. The following conversation took place:

Steven: What’s going on here?
    WL: I was looking for a condom?
    Steven: I’ve never seen a condom that looked like 20 dollar bill before.
    WL: I thought I might have to buy some.
    Steven: I’ll discuss this with my psychiatrist and if he believes you I’ll get a new psychiatrist

• Finally there was that classically bad punt, with Jess at Porky’s at the Cross, where she began her ‘I don’t do list’ monologue with “I don’t like being touched!” and I‘m thinking ‘That eliminates everything except listening to her reel off all the shit she won’t do!”.

This brings us to Lucy.

Lucy looks mid to late 30’s with what I feel is a pretty face. She’s a little chubby, not fat, with B cups, nice suck-able nipples and a trimmed puss. Oh, and I almost forgot, NO English.

What she lacks in English she makes of for in her desire to please. She offered a very good bbj with ball sucking and a cat bath. If you want dfk and gfe it is there for the taking.

She was laying on the massage table with her legs spread and I was standing with my cock deep in her pussy when I noticed a startled look on her face. I turned my head and saw the door was open and a bloke, who for all practical purposes, had the look of a congenital idiot, was standing there.

Congenital Idiot: I think I’m in the wrong room.
    Steven: Unless you came to give me a bbj with cim you are.
    Congenital Idiot: I am not here for that! Sorry. (He turned, left and closed the door.)

Lucy got up and ran to the door and locked it. I did discover she knew the word ‘sorry’ which it think she had just learned from the idiot.

We went back to our fornicating like two weasels in heat, but the spell had been a bit broken. I know, you laugh about this stuff later on, but if I ever get my hands on that would be cocksucker I’ll shake a $100 out of his jeans to cover the cost of that hour.

Anyway, Lucy is good value. I like her and she is sweet. I may see her tomorrow and write Lucy Part 2.

See you all later.

Steven
    Damn Steven I really enjoy it I though you should told the idiot to stop perving and if he wanted to see pay the fees.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you Stephen. You still see the funny side even in a bad situation. Keep it up. We need people like to keep up good spirits.

Excellent entertainment as uaual brother Steven.

Great job

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Steven should be a professional writer or entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Steven should be a professional writer or entertainer
    Guest of honour at the Melbourne Comedy Festival representing the punting public............lol

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Or have a talk show in next year SEXPO