Thread: bliss on crown - stephanie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

bliss on crown - stephanie

new to this site and this is my first review so here goes

my mate and i was out one night drinking and while he goes to massage parlours, I never really thought about venturing. However, I been single for awhile and he recommended bliss on crown to get a massage. Bliss is not an asian massage place ( at a pricey $200 an hour ), and is mostly caucasian women that work there with the occasional few asians. The line up was good, then I met stephanie and I was hooked. She is seriously one young hot asian girl with that suicide girl look as she got a huge colorful rib cage tattoo and few other tatts, bright red lipstick and long dark hair. she was born and raised in Australia so her english is excellent . tanned size 8, b cup breasts. . she may not be everyone cup of tea in terms of looks. she reminds me of those sydney born asian girls with attitude at those asian clubs wearing the tight dresses dirty dancing with her friends.

she is definately a pleasant girl to chat too, abit sarcastic, abit of attitude but I liked it. Her massage was soft and sensual and then it got really sexy during the bodysliding. wow the view in the mirror , i couldn't stop looking. I asked her if it was ok to touch and she said everywhere but between the legs, as that would cost extra 50 dollars. I was abit put off by this but im guessing at caucasian massage places, it would definately be more expensive with 'extras'. even with the minor issue of the extra policy for paying to touch, she definately gave a nice happy ending with plenty of eye contact, taking my finger and sucking on it and encouraging me to spank her as she says she likes it rough. I definately would see her again if I had more money

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Worth walking down the hill to the other place!

Banned
    mryakuza - Good work on your review and thanks for the info I have never been there and it may be a while at those prices...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punters talk about Taylor at Bliss. Russian girl who provides BBBJ as part of her service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the heads up flyer221. I asked Steph what she meant by 'extra' after she asked if i wanted any 'extras'. she explained that the normal service includes massage, bodyslide and handrelief while any extra request cost extra. I asked her what extras she did and CBJ was offered for extra $50 and she is open minded to any fetish/roleplay/fantasy requests. That is an extra too. Then I asked if I can touch and she said between the legs was extra. That girl is definately a hustler for money but even when i politely declined, she graciously said thats totally fine and proceeded to give me a great time anyway. Being a young asian guy myself born and raised in sydney, I was hooked cause she is one of those girls who would never give me a second glance in a club lol
    I shall check out Taylor next time at bliss

good experience,...

Banned
    Good to see this forum branching into new horizons. Like flyerr says, there are many good reviews on this place.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mryakuza View Post
    thanks for the heads up flyer221. I asked Steph what she meant by 'extra' after she asked if i wanted any 'extras'. she explained that the normal service includes massage, bodyslide and handrelief while any extra request cost extra. I asked her what extras she did and CBJ was offered for extra $50 and she is open minded to any fetish/roleplay/fantasy requests. That is an extra too. Then I asked if I can touch and she said between the legs was extra. That girl is definately a hustler for money but even when i politely declined, she graciously said thats totally fine and proceeded to give me a great time anyway. Being a young asian guy myself born and raised in sydney, I was hooked cause she is one of those girls who would never give me a second glance in a club lol
    I shall check out Taylor next time at bliss
    Her pricelist is very long