Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been great fun but time to call it a day

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's been great fun but time to call it a day

I was involved with Thailand for a single week every year when I went mad with drinking and fucking gogo girls and massage girls. Had amazing anal sex with two girls at once. Had girls hang out for several days at a time who would take me around the place for fun. Alas it petered out and the scene in Thailand just changed so much. The girls got more mercenary and the good times just seemed like a distant memory. I had fallen out of love with Thailand.

Then two years ago I suddenly discovered there was an amazing scene in Sydney under my nose. Japanese girls, Korean girls, Chinese girls, Viet girls. I was like a kid in a candy store. The good times were so good. Had a Jap girl that i took to Thailand with me on a holiday and we fucked like rabbits. Had two Viet girls who did anal sex and one who did ATM with swallow. OMG it was good. Tall Japanese girls who were horny, submissive and wet as fuck. Korean girls who were more beautiful than I ever thought they could be. Even an Indian girl who changed my ideas on what a beautiful girl could possibly be. Alas every good thing comes to an end. I always outstayed my welcome. The good girls are really good but they are far and few between so you want to see them more. You may not see a girl for a long while and they didn't do what you liked before, didn't look at you in the same way anymore. Always something to ruin the fun that makes punting so good. Alas today was a low point when I got told by a girl I had been seeing monthly for a year now that she no longer wanted to see me. I thought we had a connection but no. A young papasan from that place told me a long time ago never believe a working girl. Young, beautiful, fun, fickle, lazy, dumb all in the same package. It can really fuck your brain in the way these girls work but its best not waste your time trying to understand it.

Anyway I think its time take a break, save my time and money on more productive endeavours and use this as a reality check. I think there's enough memories for me to live on and I've had a wonderfull run. There is something in the rule of only seeing a girl once even if it lacks any soul. Thanks to the guys who did reviews and gave me leads on this forum.

Good luck Byron and thank you for your heartfelt post. Also a thank you to all our bros who contribute intel but also those who want out.

And thanks to all your contributions too Byron !

Take care .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sense that the lack of willingness to do ass to mouths or double anal sex and other sex acts you described from the girls sort of ruin the fun ?

One can only wonder the reason why that lady won’t see you anymore. Enjoy your retirement.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You will come back. A punter will not lay down his tools until his tools are 🥀.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    See you in a week time bro. I've quit quitting punting.

Damn GL bro, going to miss all your Intel.

I do agree with the not getting to close to a WL as well

took a 12 month break that worked for me, half tempted to take another hiatus :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Damn GL bro, going to miss all your Intel.

I do agree with the not getting to close to a WL as well

took a 12 month break that worked for me, half tempted to take another hiatus :/
    Yeah I don't need anyone to love me or for me to rescue. It's just the fun factor of having a great root with someone you like that I was after. When you catch the glimpse of the smile disappearing just before you've left the room then you there's no illusion left is there? Plastic love.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    See you in a week time bro. I've quit quitting punting.
    Haha, I like this phrase “ quit quitting ”. Once I told a friend to cut down on smoking, he told me to cut down on telling people to cut down on smoking !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Yeah I don't need anyone to love me or for me to rescue. It's just the fun factor of having a great root with someone you like that I was after. When you catch the glimpse of the smile disappearing just before you've left the room then you there's no illusion left is there? Plastic love.
    Of course. What else apart of plastic love you expect? Laugh so hard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been there done that and took a year off, probably the best thing for you at this point of time. All the best it is gruelling what we put ourselves through

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear you got hurt Byron but sometimes it comes with the turf, I had heard stories from some ML and WL about guys falling in love

Call me cold but I leave the emotional side outside and just enjoy the girls for the physical pursuits they offer - simples!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hurt & gruelling is too strong a word for just a (expensive!) recreational activity. I've just had enough of the antics & mind fucks. And yeah it's really funny until it stops being fun Yeah sure I'll fuck again at some point maybe next year but not next week that's for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Alas today was a low point when I got told by a girl I had been seeing monthly for a year now that she no longer wanted to see me. I thought we had a connection but no. A young papasan from that place told me a long time ago never believe a working girl. Young, beautiful, fun, fickle, lazy, dumb all in the same package. It can really fuck your brain in the way these girls work but its best not waste your time trying to understand it.
    Thanks for all your great info

No offence, but you still have some learning to do if you are feeling anything personal or sense any connection with a WL. You are never the only guy she is dealing with.
    Many experts here have given this great advice countless times: you pay, you punt, then you leave, and leave your emotions at the door as you leave.
    You can see a WL more than once but nothing is serious. Its a business transaction.
    Just like a lady who serves as your waitress or Coles checkout, she is just there to earn a wage without being harassed

Not too hard once you learn

Not sure about your case, but generally if all the meaningful sex in a mans life has been with a WL, thats an issue

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think of seeing a WL as seeing a movie, you pay, you live for the moment, then you leave and saviour the memories, you can go back and watch it as many times as you like, but once you walk out the door you are back in the real world, not in the fantasy world of paying for sex. Sure you can see her outside the shop, but that is like watching a mini-series, same thing just a fantasy that extends outside the "cinema". You may click and think she really likes you, and yeah maybe she does for a while, but like a lion that has tasted human blood, or a junkie, the nature of the beast is such that the odds are you are gonna get shafted once a better opportunity comes along... Basically once someone becomes a WL their brain gets conditioned to seek money and use their looks for money you can forget about her as a RLGF. Sure there are exceptions but if you thought you could sing or act would you give up your day job to pursue that career ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You may click and think she really likes you, and yeah maybe she does for a while, but like a lion that has tasted human blood, or a junkie, the nature of the beast is such that the odds are you are gonna get shafted once a better opportunity comes along... Basically once someone becomes a WL their brain gets conditioned to seek money and use their looks for money you can forget about her as a RLGF
    Nice analogy. A bit like the lion tamers at the circus that eventually get hurt.
    Best not to think get to emotionally involved, enjoy the moment, the lion doesnt like you, when they look at you they see a head, two skinny legs, and a tasty steak in the middle
    I will never criticise a WL, like the waitress she is there to make money not be your girlfriend. But it takes emotional balance and security to punt for a long time and keep that emotional distance

Dated a few, fell in love with 3, Thai, Japanese and Chinese.

Still keep in contact with two, really good friends with one.

Found a Thai girl on Coffee meets Bagels dating app and have not punted since.

Dating a non WL is so refreshing, I totally forgot what it was like. She doesn't know anything about my punting past or that I still talk to other girls but I'm keeping it that way.

I feel like if I start punting again it will ruin the relationship. This is just my view since I can't hide things well.

Having WLs as friends/kik is great.

As a WL friend told me once, it takes a very strong and patient man do date and marry a WL/ex WL. I think there's probably a 10% success rate.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

I don't think the op 'fell in love' or had too much of an emotional attachment, I think he felt like he was on a good thing and that is no longer available. Since everyone else is doing analogies, it's like going to your favourite resturant you quite like for the food, service, value and ambience every week for a year only to turn up the following week to find it is shut down. It's just disappointing that option is no longer available to you.

Are you supposed to simply forget about it and move on? I don't know about you, but my mind doesn't work like an internet browser where I can go in to the settings and delete browsing history, favourite websites and cache and just start again with default settings.

You spend any regular period of time with anyone, how are you supposed to just forget about them when you have so many good memories.......that's why you kept going back, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

You spend any regular period of time with anyone, how are you supposed to just forget about them when you have so many good memories.......that's why you kept going back, right?
    I'm the same, how can you not have any sort of feelings develop over time. This is just normal human behaviour.

I think WLs need to feel loved as well, even if it's all a facade.

This girl used to come over my pace after her very long shifts. Not for sex, just to sleep next to me, cuddle and talk like a normal couple. We even had breakfast in the mornings. This is exactly what I needed at the time, the peak of my punting days between 2015/2016.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm the same, how can you not have any sort of feelings develop over time. This is just normal human behaviour.
    I guess therein lies the problem, punting is perhaps not normal human behaviour, whether that be the actions of punters or service providers. Especially if you consider some of the responses on this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast