Thread: Queen is - everything’s described!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Queen is - everything’s described!

First time visit to Sydney Empress last week. It was suggested by the mamasan that I see Queenie, a German / Aussie girl. She is described as below, and holy smokes is she hot. Beautifl curves, massive tits, shaved pussy and offers everything a gentleman can require

She only works Tuesdays, so if you plan on seeing her, make sure you stop by on Tuesday. Mamasan directed me to the shower, quick 30sec wash, into the room and in walks Queenie - WOW.

We undress and she gives me a body rub (not a massage) I’m playing with her tits and pussy and by now im rock hard and ready for action. On with the rubber, CBJ, then missionary, cow girl and I’m over the edge. Bit more body rub and I’m into round two with a HJ and Spanish.

Wow, is all I can say. If you want a good time go see her, but don’t expect a great massage!

Queenie: New Top Girl! Aussie girl with German background. 22yo, 173cm, H Cup, a super busty hourglass girl. Sydney No.1 big busty. Fashionable gorgeous looking and perfect soft personality like an angel. When you see her, you will marvel at her breath taking H boobs and sexy hot booty. You can't wait to stroke her wonderful body! Amazing services and beautiful personality. She never got upset and always smile. She is ready to bring you pleasure with her H Cup boobs.
    --Sydney No.1 big busty girl, very passionate. You will find out: "I want to stay one more hour with her. Her smile and body are really enjoyable!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This sounds like the same outfit as Dreamgirls130 in Botany. Exact same description. Has this girl got enhanced breasts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review, may I ask how much was the extras like cbj, full service & spanish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also what body size is she? Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nilna View Post
    We undress and she gives me a body rub (not a massage) I’m playing with her tits and pussy and by now im rock hard and ready for action. On with the rubber, CBJ, then missionary, cow girl and I’m over the edge. Bit more body rub and I’m into round two with a HJ and Spanish.
    I too am curious how much extra you had to pay for the experience.