Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [C] Clair - Short Haired Jezebel - I wanted to take her home

[C] Clair - Short Haired Jezebel - I wanted to take her home

Hey lads,

It's ya boy Harry back again with another shitty AR
    After a recommendation from another punter and also from Ginza I decided to see Clair (she was at 278 previously now at 310 without the e lol)

I rocked up at Ginza around midday only to arrive in the middle of what appears to be renovations, after paying to the receptionist I was directed to head to 278.
    Finally got to see what the rooms looked like there as when I booked a sesh at 278 I was directed to 310 :/
    Wilson was at 278 reception and pointed me towards room 10.

I was a little concerned by the fact that her pictures make her look 18 and that she is listed as Inexperienced, needn't of worried though. (I just realised that the photos were filtered with the faceu app)
    Clair opened the door and first impressions were fantastic. Tall girl around 170, short bob haircut. She has natural perky tits, B's or C's I think but still a great handful. She looks older than photos, but does look her age (early 20s?). Slender build but not bony. Trimmed bush as well.
    She was in a happy mood and greeted me enthusiastically with 0 English. Her personality is fantastic, really bubbly and after the first 30sec I could tell immediately that this would be a great punt. Sometimes you get girls who are dour but warm up slowly but Clair was great from the get go.

My first time in the 278 rooms, quite small but well decored, basically a 310 room at half the size. Not sure what the other rooms are like and I haven't seen the new shop yet.
    Clair asked me to get changed and led me to the shower, tight fit but not as small as room 27 at 310 lol.
    As she started cleaning me I was at full mast where she stopped for a second then while giggling pulled my penis along side her stomach as if to see how far inside her I would be
    She is super thorough with cleaning and after flipping me around she started polishing my taint.. ok I know where this is going.
    None of her AR's as "Claire" mentioned DD so I was a little surprised with this development.
    I mentioned that her English is nonexistent and the only mandarin I understood was bu keqi still she is quite expressive and was able to take the lead easily.

She asked me to lay down on the bed face down, and then proceeded with an excellent massage. It's been quite a while since my last massage and I really needed one, I was close to falling asleep but Clair switched to a light cathbath. I'm super ticklish and with just the tip of her tongue and her fringe running down my back I couldn't suppress a few giggles. It was like Clair discovered a weakness and then went in for the kill, she started with a much heavier tongue actioned and it became basically tickle torture for myself :/ While I do enjoy that occasionally, it is super intense due to my sensitivity in certain areas. She licked me from head to toe before asking me to move into a doggy position. The DD was quite good but It's less intense for me than being tickled lol so I might skip it next time. After more mouthwash Clair returned to the bed flipped me over and started kissing my chest down to my toes and then onto a fantastic BBBJ. Not much depth but very good technique. After a while I had to stop and ask for a condom.

We started off very slowly in cowgirl that became more of a reverse missionary, Clair had no issues with my size but the pace was slow for quite a while. This went on for quite a while before she asked to swap to regular mish. As she lay down on the pillows she patted her stomach and went "big big big long long long, mish ok ok". I tried to mix it up a little in this position with her legs above my shoulders but I was basically taking it easy and watching her facial cues to see how she was handling it. Her expressions are quite cute and she would go "okay.. okay" every minute or so. after a few more minutes I blew my load rolled over to have a rest. Immediately after cleaning up Clair grabbed one of my legs and started another massage. After massaging both legs she finally lay down next to me to cuddle up. She pointed to my remaining condoms and I held up 2 fingers. She grabbed her phone to show me the time and using google translate "we have 20min left so rest now". I only just noticed the mirror on the ceiling now lol. The rest was barely 2 minutes before she started stroking me and I was ready for round 2.

Started with another cat bath and BBBJ before she grabbed a condom to ride me again in cowgirl, this time Clair was pushing her self more and more while burying her face into my shoulder. The whole session so far had been at around say 30% Intensity, after a few minutes Clair suddenly started grinding me vigorously and turned up the intensity to 80% or so, the sudden change of pace caught me off guard but I was more than happy to oblige. After a few more minutes I had to flip her over for some doggy, Clair was amazing in this position, I was able to twist her around for more dfk while grabbing a handful of her breasts. I was half tempted to pull her to the edge of the bed but I'll leave that for my next visit. I was enjoying myself a lot in doggy and kept it up until I blew my load. After cleaning up she showed me her phone that had some Cat totem game where she was super excited that she won? I didn't understand the game at all lol. We did have a brief chat using google translate about anchovies, I think someone was getting pizza :/

After a quick shower cleanup the second buzzer went while I was dressing and I received a kiss and hug goodbye.
    Female receptionist asked me how Clair was, I gave her a thumbs up and said very good and we both had a laugh before walked back to my car.
    I was walking down that alley with some old fella who ended up walking into 310 lol

Overall, fantastic session really enjoyed my time with Clair. She is very cute, good body and does everything well and her short hair really did it for me.
    Now I know she can handle my size comfortably and enjoy herself I'll probably try and turn up the intensity next visit, skip DD and more DATY.
    Great personality, she was cuddly, cheerful and giggling throughout I can only imagine how the session would have been if I could speak mandarin.

Pros:
    - short bob haircut
    - cute face
    - slender without being bony
    - natural squeezable C's
    - friendly cheeky, personality
    - can handle larger guys fine
    - solid massage
    - great catbath (standout)

Cons:
    - very little English
    - I keep typing Claire instead of Clair
    - not allowed to take her home

While not really a negative, I did notice that there was less DFK throughout the session compared to say Kanon who is literally nonstop DFK. I think my beard was a little annoying/scratchy for her

Also I feel that Ginza need to change their Limited English tag as it has a fairly large spectrum, my last two punts were Clair and Nina who are both listed as Limited English.
    Nina has basic english, but can communicate and get point across well enough for the bedroom. Clair was really on able to indicate that she was not uncomfortable by saying "ok"

Clair is my highest recommendation from girls I've seen recently, definitely my current fav. I'll most likely see her again a few times before trying other girls lol, the AR's on star are tempting though.
    I dont think shes my type though. I do still want to try Hayley though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad you were able to see her bro. Hope I didn't hype her up too much hahaha.

Agreed on the con, could literally stay in that room all day with her.

Language wasn't a big issue for me and took mostly non-verbal cues during. I've had less great sessions with girls with better English. We chatted using her phone between action.

My top up there with Lisa, Shelley and Mia.

I hope she gets treated well, she's a special girl.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
    Glad you were able to see her bro. Hope I didn't hype her up too much hahaha.

Agreed on the con, could literally stay in that room all day with her.

Language wasn't a big issue for me and took mostly non-verbal cues during. I've had less great sessions with girls with better English. We chatted using her phone between action.

My top up there with Lisa, Shelley and Mia.

I hope she gets treated well, she's a special girl.
    Yeah true, but I think girls like Liz made me realise how much good communication can add.
    I saw another girl recently Sena from 42 who had 0 english as well but 10/10 service, sadly no short bob haircut

Also If Clair wasn't super friendly then it could have been a lot worse without any English.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn ive never considered her, what did she add?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
    Damn ive never considered her, what did she add?
    Liz doesn't really have a set routine so its more of a genuine gfe than other girls. When I was in room 23 with her, felt like more of a gf than a punt as that room is basically a studio apartment.
    But you have to be careful as she is very addictive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Hey lads,

It's ya boy Harry back again with another shitty AR
    After a recommendation from another punter and also from Ginza I decided to see Clair (she was at 278 previously now at 310 without the e lol)

I rocked up at Ginza around midday only to arrive in the middle of what appears to be renovations, after paying to the receptionist I was directed to head to 278.
    Finally got to see what the rooms looked like there as when I booked a sesh at 278 I was directed to 310 :/
    Wilson was at 278 reception and pointed me towards room 10.

I was a little concerned by the fact that her pictures make her look 18 and that she is listed as Inexperienced, needn't of worried though. (I just realised that the photos were filtered with the faceu app)
    Clair opened the door and first impressions were fantastic. Tall girl around 170, fantastic short bob haircut. She has natural perky tits, B's or C's I think but still a great handful. She looks older than photos, but does look her age (early 20s?). Slender build but not bony. Trimmed bush as well.
    She was in a happy mood and greeted me enthusiastically with 0 English. Her personality is fantastic, really bubbly and after the first 30sec I could tell immediately that this would be a great punt. Sometimes you get girls who are dour but warm up slowly but Clair was great the get go.

My first time in the 278 rooms, quite small but well decored, basically a 310 room at half the size. Not sure what the other rooms are like and I haven't seen the new shop yet.
    Clair asked me to get changed and led me to the shower, tight fit but not as small as room 27 at 310 lol.
    As she started cleaning me I was at full mast where she stopped for a second then while giggling pulled my penis along side her stomach as if to see how far inside her I would be
    She is super thorough with cleaning and after flipping me around she started polishing my taint.. ok I know where this is going.
    None of her AR's as "Claire" mentioned DD so I was a little surprised with this development.
    I mentioned that her English is nonexistent and the only mandarin I understood was bu keqi still she is quite expressive and was able to take the lead easily.

She asked me to lay down on the bed face down, and then proceeded with an excellent massage. It's been quite a while since my last massage and I really needed one, I was close to falling asleep but Clair switched to a light cathbath.
    I'm super ticklish and with just the tip of her tongue and her fringe running down my back I could suppress a few giggles. It was like Clair discovered a weakness and then went in for the kill, she started with a much heavier tongue actioned and it became basically tickle torture for myself :/
    While I do enjoy that occasionally, it is super intense due to my sensitivity in certain areas. She covered my from head to toe before asking me to move into a doggy position. The DD was quite good but It's less intense for me than being tickled lol so I might skip it next time.
    After more mouthwash Clair returned to the bed flipped me over and started kissing my chest down to my toes and then onto a fantastic BBBJ. Not so much depth but very good technique. After a while I had to stop and ask for a condom.

We started off very slowly in cowgirl that became more of a reverse missionary, Clair had no issues with my size but the pace was slow for quite a while. This went on for quite a while before she asked to swap to regular mish. While she lay down on the pillows she patted her stomach and went "big big big long long long, mish ok ok". I tried to mix it up a little in this position with her legs above my shoulders but I was basically taking it easy and watching her face to see how she was handling it. Her facial expressions are quite cute and she would go "okay.. okay" every minute or so. after a few more minutes I blew my load rolled over to have a rest. After cleaning up Clair immediately grabbed one of my legs and started another massage. After massaging both legs she lay down next to me to cuddle up. She pointed to my remaining condoms and I held up 2 fingers. She grabbed her phone to show me the time and using google translate "we have 20min left so rest now". I only just noticed the mirror on the ceiling now lol.
    The rest was barely 2 minutes before she started stroking me and I was ready for round 2.

Started with another cat bath and BBBJ before she grabbed a condom to ride me again in cowgirl, this time Clair was pushing her self more and more while burying her face into my shoulder. The whole session so far had been at around say 30% Intensity, after a few minutes Clair suddenly started grinding me vigorously and turned up the intensity to 80% or so, the sudden change of pace caught me off guard but I was more than happy to oblige. After a few more minutes I had to flip her over for some doggy, Clair was amazing in this position, I was able to twist her around for more dfk while grabbing a handful of her breasts. I was half tempted to pull her to the edge of the bed but I'll leave that for my next visit. I was enjoying myself a lot in doggy and kept it up until I blew my load. After cleaning up she showed me her phone that had some Cat totem game where she was super excited that she won? I didn't understand the game at all lol. We did have a brief chat using google translate about anchovies, I think someone was getting pizza :/

After a quick shower cleanup the second buzzer went while I was dressing and I received a kiss and hug goodbye.
    Female receptionist asked me how Clair was, I gave her a thumbs up and said very good and we both had a laugh before walked back to my car.
    I was walking down that alley with some old fella who ended up walking into 310 lol

Overall, fantastic session really enjoyed my time with Clair. She is very cute, good body and does everything well and her short hair really did it for me.
    Now I know she can handle my size comfortably and enjoy herself I'll probably try and turn up the intensity next visit, skip DD and more DATY.
    Great personality, she was cuddly, cheerful and giggling throughout I can only imagine how the session would have been if I could speak mandarin.

Pros:
    - short bob haircut
    - cute face
    - slender without being bony
    - natural squeezable C's
    - friendly cheeky, personality
    - can handle larger guys fine
    - solid massage
    - great catbath (standout)

Cons:
    - very little English
    - I keep typing Claire instead of Clair
    - not allowed to take her home

While not really a negative, I did notice that there was less DFK throughout the session compared to say Kanon who is literally nonstop DFK. I think my beard was a little annoying/scratchy for her

Also I feel that Ginza need to change their Limited English tag as it has a fairly large spectrum, my last two punts were Clair and Nina who are both listed as Limited English.
    Nina has ok english, but can communicate and get point across well enough for the bedroom. Clair was really on able to indicate that she was not uncomfortable by saying "ok"

Clair is my highest recommendation from girls I've seen recently, definitely my current fav. I'll most likely see her again a few times before trying other girls lol, the AR's on star are tempting though.
    I dont think shes my type though. I do still want to try Hayley though
    thanks Harry for your detailed AR. I would have seen her earlier than you but something popped up that day and I had to change another girl.
    And after I had a wonderful session with Star, I was considering if I should try Clair as I don't have much time left.
    After reading your AR, I think I have made my decision and see her next time!
    By the way, when you mentioned she looks older than her photos, my mind was thinking "late 20s"? But nah, as posted 21 yr old, I would say she is at most 24.
    P.S. It is a bit of walking now from 310 to "278", not like old days 30 secs walk.

Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    thanks Harry for your detailed AR. I would have seen her earlier than you but something popped up that day and I had to change another girl.
    And after I had a wonderful session with Star, I was considering if I should try Clair as I don't have much time left.
    After reading your AR, I think I have made my decision and see her next time!
    By the way, when you mentioned she looks older than her photos, my mind was thinking "late 20s"? But nah, as posted 21 yr old, I would say she is at most 24.
    P.S. It is a bit of walking now from 310 to "278", not like old days 30 secs walk.
    Oh I went to the old 278 down the road today, so was only 30sec, haven't visited the one in surry hills yet. My two shops are 42 and ginza 310 atm, I don't know why but I'm hesitant to add more lol

Also when I say she looks older, the filtered photo makes her look very childish with that body I'd say 18
    But irl she looks her age, 21 or so.

She does look young just not childlike.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh I went to the old 278 down the road today, so was only 30sec, haven't visited the one in surry hills yet. My two shops are 42 and ginza 310 atm, I don't know why but I'm hesitant to add more lol

Also when I say she looks older, the filtered photo makes her look very childish with that body I'd say 18
    But irl she looks her age, 21 or so.

She does look young just not childlike.
    oh I didn't know 278 place is still running! New shop is quite big but not the rooms - I would say the shower area is even smaller than 278 (Me and Zita just able to fit in the shower room with very limited movement, literally just fit for 2 people - wondering if it still fits with a fat guy lol).
    I do agree those filtered photo makes her very young and very cute as well! Those boobs there is quite well shaped, I am actually looking forward to it. (I am a boob guy)
    There was once I did consider 42 as it is much closer to where I live but eventually I didn't go as I wasn't sure if 42 is as good as Ginza/278.

oh I didn't know 278 place is still running! New shop is quite big but not the rooms - I would say the shower area is even smaller than 278 (Me and Zita just able to fit in the shower room with very limited movement, literally just fit for 2 people - wondering if it still fits with a fat guy lol).
    I do agree those filtered photo makes her very young and very cute as well! Those boobs there is quite well shaped, I am actually looking forward to it. (I am a boob guy)
    There was once I did consider 42 as it is much closer to where I live but eventually I didn't go as I wasn't sure if 42 is as good as Ginza/278.
    42 is closer to me, (chatty) and its quite good. They did a renovation/expansion and all the new rooms have large rainfall showers with plenty of room for fun. However the overall decor and ambiance isn't as "red" as Ginza, still good though.
    However I find that I need to get recommendations from staff due to girls having issues with my size. On one of my first visits there 2 years ago I had a shorthaired korean girl start the shower, turn and looked at my lil fell and said "nuh uh.." Receptionist said he had another korean girl, she came into the room and looked and said no as well. So I got a refund and a free shower :/
    My last visit to 42 with Mari was also a no go, she gave it a solid try but we couldn't manage any positions real shame as she was a sweet girl and super cute

If you do go I can highly recommend Sena, 0 english though.

@ginza I usually book the taller girls (above 160) who have had no real issues, but lately I've been messaging for recommendations as well :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42 is closer to me, (chatty) and its quite good. They did a renovation/expansion and all the new rooms have large rainfall showers with plenty of room for fun. However the overall decor and ambiance isn't as "red" as Ginza, still good though.
    However I find that I need to get recommendations from staff due to girls having issues with my size. On one of my first visits there 2 years ago I had a shorthaired korean girl start the shower, turn and looked at my lil fell and said "nuh uh.." Receptionist said he had another korean girl, she came into the room and looked and said no as well. So I got a refund and a free shower :/
    My last visit to 42 with Mari was also a no go, she gave it a solid try but we couldn't manage any positions real shame as she was a sweet girl and super cute

If you do go I can highly recommend Sena, 0 english though.

@ginza I usually book the taller girls (above 160) who have had no real issues, but lately I've been messaging for recommendations as well :/
    thanks for the recommendation, even though I don't think I will get a chance as I think I will be finished at the end of this month and maybe start again next year March. And during this period, maybe just go one or two times max. If 42 - I gotta drive, Ginza I don't have to lol
    That's ashamed that they couldn't take you on, you must be very disappointed.
    Mine is not about the size, just some specialty where not every girls can take me on cowgirl, doggy can go deep in, missionary would probably similar to doggy. The girls who can take on cowgirl will not go for long and went for missionary.
    I had a few recommendations by Jessie previously due to a bit of disappointment on Ashley and Gina - I did enjoy the girls after them and she did give me some good recommendations thanks to her..
    I have been going Ginza 2 times a week as I know not much time for me - so I want to have each session worth!
    I am wondering how accurate are the photos in 42?

Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Nice AR on Claire and damn i want to see her!
    Lol, my situation is worse.. i'm average length but thick.. so most girls wont flat out say no just at first glance, but when action begins they say no it hurts too much.. by which time its too late to get a refund and have to finish with bj or hj.

Anyway, have you tried V Emma from 278? Shes got short hair and I highly recommend and sounds like could be your cup of tea.
    I feel you man, yeah had the same thing with Mari@42, cbf with refund at 30min and just had bj finish shame as she was a cute girl and we were clicking.

Did you mean this Emma ? Are there newer pics? Those pics wouldn't be my type longer curly hair ain't my thing.
    I also saw Amanda from Ginza had extensions, while should be rules against that
    Shame as she was fun, covered my lil fella with pop rocks before starting a bj definitely a unique feeling lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel you man, yeah had the same thing with Mari@42, cbf with refund at 30min and just had bj finish shame as she was a cute girl and we were clicking.

Did you mean this Emma ? Are there newer pics? Those pics wouldn't be my type longer curly hair ain't my thing.
    I also saw Amanda from Ginza had extensions, while should be rules against that
    Shame as she was fun, covered my lil fella with pop rocks before starting a bj definitely a unique feeling lol
    Girls always changes in sytle, hair colour and length etc..Pink's photos are long hair but she's short hair now, not sure if you have tried it, pretty GFE and top service - had an AR for her recently as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR on Claire and damn i want to see her!
    Lol, my situation is worse.. i'm average length but thick.. so most girls wont flat out say no just at first glance, but when action begins they say no it hurts too much.. by which time its too late to get a refund and have to finish with bj or hj.

Anyway, have you tried V Emma from 278? Shes got short hair and I highly recommend and sounds like could be your cup of tea.
    large dick will hurt some little pussy, but fat dick definitely hurt
    we all have specialty, like not every girls can handle it, especially the inexperienced ones

large dick will hurt some little pussy, but fat dick definitely hurt
    we all have specialty, like not every girls can handle it, especially the inexperienced ones
    It's definitely a dice roll, also some girls (mainly jap in my experience) will simply put up with the pain and not say anything, thats a real boner kill for me.
    I've started copying Boater's 3 requests at the start of the session, but doesn't work if they cant speak english

1) If I do anything you don't like, tell me and we will do something different
    2) If I do anything you do like, tell me and we will do more of it
    3) Feel free to make suggestions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's definitely a dice roll, also some girls (mainly jap in my experience) will simply put up with the pain and not say anything, thats a real boner kill for me.
    I've started copying Boater's 3 requests at the start of the session, but doesn't work if they cant speak english

1) If I do anything you don't like, tell me and we will do something different
    2) If I do anything you do like, tell me and we will do more of it
    3) Feel free to make suggestions
    Most girls don't really speak English lol..
    Doesn't matter to me really, I am always gentle haha - on the other hand, some girls are not gentle to me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She doesn’t look anything like those pics at all imo.. hard to describe but very young, much prettier than pics, perfect porcelain like skin, not overly skinny with meat in the right areas.. I think she’s just 160cm though so short.. I guess you can decide if u see her in lineup one day.

Amanda is on my list too, when I can get past ginzas pay deposit first bottleneck!
    I have tried a few times in lineup, also expecting to see Emma/Candy etc in lineup, but unfortunately no

Tried Amanda while she was in 278 - Ginza rooms are much better

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I saw Emma there while waiting for star at 1am. At least 9 to 10 girls come out nd Emma was the last one nd also the best by far ! Cute/ pretty smallish girl with short hair.
    Look Korean abit remind me of ida at m5 nd Darling at SS.

I aslo saw Clare walk past me...look much older than her pic very tall like 173cm in black dress..

No much reviews too on Emma another gem guy not want to share her!

Maybe Q- man will go in for us to see Emma ? Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I saw Emma there while waiting for star at 1am. At least 9 to 10 girls come out nd Emma was the last one nd also the best by far ! Cute/ pretty smallish girl with short hair.
    Look Korean abit remind me of ida at m5 nd Darling at SS.

I aslo saw Clare walk past me...look much older than her pic very tall like 173cm in black dress..

No much reviews too on Emma another gem guy not want to share her!

Maybe Q- man will go in for us to see Emma ? Haha
    Not sure if she's my type until I see it in my own eyes! photos are not that similar to her now.
    Maybe only 1 or 2 reviews long time ago, either:
    1) too bad/nothing special to mention/average
    2) too good/don't wanna share with people/makes her easier to book

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she's improved her game since I had met her last year. I thought she had a nice but not outstanding body but we didn't really click so I never tried her again. Maybe I'll give her another go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw her tonight besides 0 English it was a good session. Love her short hair and her body is good too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast