Thread: Winter BBBJ , you skip it or you stay ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Winter BBBJ , you skip it or you stay ?

In the shower BBBj you skip it or you just stay longer in there mates ?

I usually go for it. Depending on the shower, if the shower head is detachable and its cold, I usually keep the water running on the WL's body whilst she is sucking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I usually go for it. Depending on the shower, if the shower head is detachable and its cold, I usually keep the water running on the WL's body whilst she is sucking.
    You really are a nice guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I used to have the same thinking too, but I've met a few WLs who said their skin gets dry from showering so often throughout the day, so they prefer to avoid contact with water as much as possible during showering.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is true wl skin get dry from much shower especially winter. I some time help them to moisturiser during foreplay and after sex shower. The girls likes it and makes them comfortable.

Banned
    There will be water restrictions coming into force soon. Therefore we might need to take shorter showers.

I could be in the middle of Siberia in their winter and not knock back a bit of shower action!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I could be in the middle of Siberia in their winter and not knock back a bit of shower action!
    Lol same here...…….

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There will be water restrictions coming into force soon. Therefore we might need to take shorter showers.
    I can remember environmental posters from a few years back "Save Water, shower with a friend". Or in this case, with a WL.