Thread: Santa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thunder - fantastic!!

The girl’s name was Thunder. Chinese with a cute, girl next door face. She had a rocking body with D cup tits (seemed natural) and long Chinese/style nips poking out of a black see through crop top. When I met her I had to have her.
    Booked for a hour and she took me by the hand to the room.
    She got the inflatable mattress ready and gave me a nice b2b massage running her fantastic tits relentlessly up and down my arse crack. My cock was throbbing hard and I flipped over for more b2b, tit fuck and a soapy HJ. Then the BBBJ started and although a bit toothy to start with she started to go deep and with me encouraging her (‘good girl, take Daddy’s cock all the way...’) she obliged magnificently.
    We dried off and headed to the bed for more BBBJ and then some great rimming of my hairy arse which I pushed her tongue into. She lapped it up like French Champagne alternating her tongue on my heavy cum filled ball sack until I had to fuck her with my violently throbbing cock.
    I pushed it into her and she gasped and commented on the size. She was limiting the depth of my thrusts and I accommodated this for a while until I felt she was ready to take every inch. Before I did that I asked that she watch us fucking in the mirror and for the next 20 minutes she watched fascinated as I repeatedly drove my cock deep into her. It was clear that she was enjoying this, insisting that I kiss her and imploring that I bury my cock in her. Time after time I thrust into her deepest recesses, relentlessly gathering speed as her legs spread wider and wider to accept my cock. The dreamy look on her face was enhanced as I altered positions so she could view up close my cock disappearing into her well used fuck hole. It was wonderful and I came in copious spurts deep inside her.
    Thunder was amazing. Her body was great and her compliant behaviour suited my slightly dominant side perfectly.
    I’ll defintely repeat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice work! I haven't been here for a while - this might be a reason to return soon!

thanks Paul for the review
    shane

by the way we have no Santa
    Shane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    by the way we have no Santa
    Christmas came early for one lucky punter.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Maybe Sophie????

I was thinking that
    shane

I think this is Sophie paul can you change the title

Babby will join 'Sophie tomorrow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Babby will join 'Sophie tomorrow
    sorry for my slow reply.
    not sure if it was Sophie. Pic looks a bit different.
    I was there Thurs evening last week. She said was was China, was 27yo and had been working at 244 for 5 months
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by paul2008 View Post
    sorry for my slow reply.
    not sure if it was Sophie. Pic looks a bit different.
    I was there Thurs evening last week. She said was was China, was 27yo and had been working at 244 for 5 months
    hope this helps
    yeah definitely not Sophie bro.

thunder ????????????

thunder ????????????
    That's what I was thinking Shane, most likely Thunder.

paul please rename title to thunder

Banned
    If this thread is about Thunder then I had the same difficulty in hearing her name. When she introduced her name, it sounded like Sandy and not Thunder.

just a mystery
    shane