Thread: Heidi a Bavarian Teen Delight

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Heidi a Bavarian Teen Delight

Heidi has left the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the rare and delightful experience of spending an hour with Heidi who is an 18-year old Bavarian treasure from the snowfields of Germany. For those who seek a genuine girl-friend experience with a charming milky-white, statuesque, hour-glassed bunny with large firm bouncy breasts and pearly white smile, Heidi will no doubt enchant you with her innocent charms.

Some More Details: Angela notified me that she had recruited an 18-year old German teen and mentioned that it was her first day of work. Needless to say, I was more than curious to come and meet Heidi who is in Australia whilst on a working holiday.

Upon meeting Heidi, I knew that it was going to be a very special time as she led me into the massage room. Although it was Heidi’s first day working in the massage industry, she came across as very natural and sincere; excited to commence working as a ML and above all else, exceptionally friendly and very sexy!

Heidi took pleasure undressing me! Soon afterwards, she asked me to assist to disrobe her attire. As this was taking place, Heidi mentioned that she felt rather shy but wanted to develop self-confidence and free herself of all inhibitions regarding nakedness and sexuality! Then she added that it was desire to ensure that our time together would be most pleasurable. This was said with genuine innocence, rather than adopting the persona of an actress. I felt most comfortable in the presence of Heidi and we were able to establish a warm rapport. Actually, I sensed it was like going on a first date with a girl where your thoughts are directed towards what is going to happen when you enter the bedroom after a romantic meal!

After disrobing Heidi, I was able to observe her lovely naked body. Heidi’s breasts are wholesome and in the vicinity of be size 10 C cups. They are silky smooth and firm, possessing two delightful nipples that responded to graceful touches by quickly becoming pointy and erect! She has delightful hour-glass womanly hips and a touch of feminine padding, adding to her Renaissance imagery. At this point, I took a moment to step back and acknowledge that Heidi would have made an ideal model for Michelangelo or Raphael to use for painting one of their masterpieces exploring illusionary seduction! Adding to the classical imagery of femininity, Heidi shaved pussy looked ever so inviting! I took the liberty of asking Heidi to turn around, allowing me to view her shapely backside that is perfectly complemented by long athletic legs, slender back and shoulders. Heidi has long brown hair – classic Bavarian, and perfect white teeth generating a charming friendly smile. For punters seeking a genuine natural European teen package, Heidi ticks all the right boxes!

Heidi has excellent spoken English and is familiar with Australia having completed an exchange in northern Queensland as a high school student several years ago. I found out an accomplished winter sports athlete and spent much of her youth skiing the towering slopes throughout Bavaria.

As Heidi started part 1 of the massage, it was obvious she really wanted to please me and personally enjoy the occasion despite her inexperience. Heidi reiterated that her motivation to work in the exotic massage industry is to earn pocket money for travelling and explore her own expanding sexuality. She was charmingly frank about this admission! As we exchange snippets of conversation, I allowed Heidi to take the lead. She started by massaging my back and legs with no oil, using graceful touches. Then she added some oil and the caresses and teasing went to a higher level. She used her sizeable breasts and pointy nipples to draw concentric circles all over my back and whilst she was taking place, she gently kissed my earlobes! After about 15 minutes, I turned around and guess what? Heidi once again kissed me sensually; starting around my chest region, snaking down to my stomach before going back to my earlobes and then resting her lips onto mine! I then took the opportunity of partaking in some of my own massaging – starting with her swollen breasts and then teasing her earlobes, chin and rosy facial cheeks, whilst fondly looking deep into her enchanting innocent eyes. We spent several minutes engaging in what really was puppy fore-play; something that we both really enjoyed.

I then laid back down on the massage table and Heidi drippled some droplets of oil onto my manhood, that by now was as rigid as the famous giant Wellingtonia sequoia oak tree found in the Bavarian district of Birkendorf! Heidi smiled at me in a beguiling and cheeky manner and asked, ‘Jimmy … can I play with your giant oak tree from the Black Forest?’ What more could a middle-age bloke say other than …’It now belongs to you Heidi!’

Heidi wrapped her hands around my oak and with a further dash of oil, began massaging it akin to rolling a dough for baking a loaf of Bavarian bread for the Octoberfest! Then she teasingly blew air onto the shaft and lolled her eyes and probed my instrument with sensual pecking kisses! She moved one of my hands to her pussy that I discovered was moist after a singular touch. Then Heidi moved my other hand to her right-breast and asked me to kiss her left breast. We both were becoming highly aroused.

I then sat up on the massage table and parted Heidi’s legs and drew her close to me and we extended our sensual play. Heidi then mentioned to me, ‘Please continue Jimmy. I want you to make me feel very excited!’

We experiment with several positions most likely depicted in the Karma Sutra that included standing up and fully embracing, sitting down on the massage table like a gymnast doing the splits. Heidi adopting the doggy position (an amazingly sexy view) and I discovered she was exceptionally aroused. With some deft penetration, I entered deep inside her pussy and she soon climaxed, releasing a flood of juices. I took my liberty of using her breasts. We sat facing each other for several minutes, before untangling our arms and legs. With sweetness, Heidi went about domestic chores using wet wipes to cleanse firstly myself, then herself, before we ventured off to shower.

Please treat Heidi with respect and be guided by the rapport that you established during any session that you have with this charming innocent Bavarian. As she gains more experience and discovers her boundaries, Heidi will really blossom like an Edelweiss flower during springtime in the Alps. As the moment, she is a delightful fresh face entry into the world of being ML in Sydney. It is rare to find a European teen who is so natural, genuine and offers an arousing experience. What I most enjoyed from my session with Heidi was her Girl-Friend +++++++++ charms! She is genuine and a fast learner.
    Heidi is going to delight and bring pleasure and joy to punters who visit her during the coming days, weeks and hopefully months. She is a unique treasure to be savoured!

Session Month: 6th of May 2019.

Advertised Hourly Rate: $45 for 30 minutes, $65 for 45 minutes, $75 for 60 minutes.

Tip: Standard tip is $50 – feel free to be more generous.

Ethnic Background: German – white/fair skin.

Hair Colour: Brown.

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Exotic brown.

Skin Colour: Fair skin maiden.

Height: About 175cm.

Body Shape: Size 10 firm natural C cup breasts, long slender legs, lovely backside – everything is perfectly proportioned!

Other Notations: Beautiful smile, no tattoos, white milky skin.

Body Hair: Fully shaved.

Services: Everything!

Massage Skills: 6/10. Part 1. Heidi is a fast learner and will soon master part 1 skills.

Overall Looks: An absolutely natural charming package as you can see from her photos on WeChat and attached with this review.

Overall Personality: The real deal for anybody seeking to have a GF experience with lovely 18-year old brand new to the massage industry.

Part 2: 9.0 out 10.
    Attached Images Attached Images