Went to visit Katie last week. Was in the area and given all the positive feedback, figured, why not. Opted for a quick bj.

I’ll start by saying she is a lovely lady. A common theme with the limited ML/WL’s I have visited. Communication was easy. Katie was quick to respond. Agreed on a time. I turn up, parking was a little difficult. There was. 15 minute parking spot only. Ended up parking a few hundred meters away. That was all good. Press the buzzer and up I go.

I wasn’t sure as to what to expect as the pictures of her face are not all that clear. Mixed reviews, some say she is pretty others say she average. So I arrive at, a gentle know on the door. Katie opens the door and in my head I’m like ‘mmm, I would happy to walk away.’ She had a nice vibe about her and felt bad so I decided to stay. Not my type and does look well into her 50’s.

Anyway, a quick shower and onto the bed. Katie is wearing lingerie. She disrobes to reveal a nice pair of boobs. A little pudding around the belly. I wouldn’t say she overweight, but not exactly slim either. No complaints as I wasn’t expecting a Ginza type girl.

Onto the bj. Got to say, it was quite disappointing. Very toothy. For me this a pet peeve as I am sensitive down. Credit to Katie she kept going and after a few mins I was done. Afterwards, we had a nice chat. Confided in me with some grievances as to how rude people can be in communicating with her over the phone. After about 5 mins of laying on the bed, recovering and chatting, got dressed, gave her a hug and made my way out. Katie thanked me for being polite.

WIR: Don’t worry think I will. Katie is nice enough but didn’t really do it for me.

Whilst I am trying not to be negative, i think it’s also important to post honest and genuine reviews.

Give Katie a go, if you don’t mind a bit of teeth during the bj and if you don’t mind a gilf looking WL.