Thread: Chanel, the pros and cons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I'm going to come Chanel's defense here and say most of the issues isn't even her fault. She doesn't manage the bookings and saying she is thinking about her next booking is pure speculation on your part, that is ruining the mood. Obviously she needs to clarify the change in time with reception and manage session times appropriately. Why would a girl think about a next customer over you? Do you think she suddenly has a preference of customers? One booking no different to the next booking.

The reality is you went into the booking with frustration which is understandable due to the time change and that affected the mood and chemistry. People pick up on vibes and while its unfortunate chain of events, it just meant you didn't click as a result. I have met this girl twice and she has been great company both times.
    Hey man, I did say other dudes might get different results and I did try to present the review in as unbiased of an opinion as possible.

We aren’t here to make enemies but to give an honest review of our experiences to other bros. Everyone’s experiences are different and WLs are people after all so hey a bro after me like you might be getting great service from her.

Weren’t you also the one that called me a Paid reviewer for 42 Gladesville when I wrote a review about Summer where I said she has a great body? I specifically remember asking you what parts of her body were you dissatisfied about and I heard nothing from you on that thread and now you’re doing the exact opposite. I’m getting this feeling that your objection to my reviews has nothing to do with the review itself and more to do with me. Below is your comment in the thread about my description of Summer and the thread itself:

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Calling BS on this one, are you a paid reviewer?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?87801-Summer-perfect-medicine-for-a-rainy-day&highlight=Summer

Off course I don’t know what the WL is thinking but it’s just the vibe that I’m getting. Overbooking I agree is also not her fault, which is why I set out the pros and cons. She did still take out her phone to play games which I didn’t mind because the vibe was gone anyway but it should be noted in the review because a lot of people get put off when a WL does that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Weren’t you also the one that called me a Paid reviewer for 42 Gladesville when I wrote a review about Summer where I said she has a great body? I specifically remember asking you what parts of her body were you dissatisfied about and I heard nothing from you on that thread and now you’re doing the exact opposite. I’m getting this feeling that your objection to my reviews has nothing to do with the review itself and more to do with me.
    I didn't reply to your Summer request because I didn't think it was necessary to publicly body shame the girl, but since she is no longer working here and went back to China I'll answer your question. She had a big c-section scar with a nasty tattoo over the top and a flabby lower belly to top it off, you would need to be blind as a bat to say she had a nice body.

I have nothing against you, I don't know you and didn't even realise you were the OP of the Summer thread.

Everyone is welcome to post a review of their personal experiences but it needs to be factual. You worded the opening post as if what you thought she was thinking is factual and this by definition is speculation. You guys may not have had chemistry and that's it, you can't make an assumption that she was thinking about a future booking. This is basically shifting the blame from lack of chemistry to attacking her professionalism. My reply was simply to call you out on that.

Yes pulling out the phone to play game is no good, but it sounds like the situation was already awkward. Maybe should have just ended the booking early and write off the punt rather than let the awkwardness be like a slow painful death.