Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would You Fuck You

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    You know full and damn well he isn’t LOL stop it !
    He doesn’t even know what a condom is

The AMBER light is flashing.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    He doesn’t even know what a condom is

The AMBER light is flashing.
    Fkin hell bro.... give all the secrets of the world away why don't you?
    If we where in jail, you would be beaten by a sock with soaps in it.

And while your at it, just send me a screenshot of your credit card, and the number on the back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://youtu.be/z3fe_fmsKjY

Watch From 0:14

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10 years ago I would. But now ? Hell fucking no. I have seen some filthy punters in shops around the city and marrickville areas. A long time ago when I use to frequent 244, I was chatting to Angela. This dude walks in and looked really dirty as in old / ripped clothes. He went into the room with the girl and 10 minutes later, he was walking down the stairs while I was still talking to Angela and he was complaining, yelling and screaming. I was like WTF is going on ? He was like "she would not suck my dick, stupid bitch blah blah" then stormed out. The WL was in tears so I sat down with her and asked if she was ok. She said despite having a shower, his cock was full of yeast. She sucked him with a rubber but the smell must have been bad. I just told her not to worry and Angela had a chat with her and I was on my way. Point is that some customers are just gross. Im sure all of us here are normal in terms of making ourselves presentable, shave and a bit of cologne. Not over the top, just general good presentation. I was in another shop in the city and while waiting there was a drug affected customer. I could tell he was off his head because I know those sorts of people. The girl walked out and they went into the room. She looked very nervous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, you see some crook looking people if you hang around reception long enough, which is probably not surprising given that some punters are punters because mainstream relationships are unlikely to occur.

I've often wondered how the girls deal with 10 "normal" customers in one session let alone the reprobates.
    When I asked a well known Ginza lady recently how she deals with it all she simply said : I lick and I suck and I lay there....

Love that old expression from OP... Face like a dropped pie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I've often wondered how the girls deal with 10 "normal" customers in one session let alone the reprobates.
    Spend enough time in the industry and sooner or later you’ll see everything.

Some stats on the population:
    4.3 million had experienced a mental illness in the previous 12 months (22% of the population)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My dick's not long enough to fuck myself

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yes, you see some crook looking people if you hang around reception long enough, which is probably not surprising given that some punters are punters because mainstream relationships are unlikely to occur.

When I asked a well known Ginza lady recently how she deals with it all she simply said : I lick and I suck and I lay there....

Love that old expression from OP... Face like a dropped pie
    When I finished my punt with a WL, there was a rude sounding guy waiting for her. All he did was whinge to the manager about how he had to wait etc. real arrogant type person with no patience and I’m sure he would’ve treated the WL with no respect. Again, it’s her job but dealing with those types of dickheads day in day out must have its toll. It’s their job, I get that. It’s their choice. But the point I’m making is that there are a lot of shit punters out there. Just imagine some filthy looking homeless person with no hygiene fucking a girl. It’s gross.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    When I finished my punt with a WL, there was a rude sounding guy waiting for her. All he did was whinge to the manager about how he had to wait etc. real arrogant type person with no patience and I’m sure he would’ve treated the WL with no respect. Again, it’s her job but dealing with those types of dickheads day in day out must have its toll. It’s their job, I get that. It’s their choice. But the point I’m making is that there are a lot of shit punters out there. Just imagine some filthy looking homeless person with no hygiene fucking a girl. It’s gross.
    All those homeless punters give me the shits. They’re the ones pushing the prices up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    All those homeless punters give me the shits. They’re the ones pushing the prices up!
    Homeless still need to bust a nut too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    imagine being a WL/ML and you saw a punter with dick cheese

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm the opposite of niceguy11.

A younger me? No.

Now though? I'd ride me into a quivering mass of incoherent flesh in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Homeless still need to bust a nut too
    haha yeah. I didn't mean literally homeless people but punters that look like they are homeless. The ones that look like really disgusting and have no personal hygiene. They just look gross. Ironically, I have seen a few of them waiting at Ginza so who knows where they get their money from.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234