Qcherry massage ,Canterbury Rd Canterbury,nex to post office.
I was in the area ,so dropped in. Only one girl available , Selena.
She looked attractive sitting behind the desk but when she stood up Wow,
an Amazon with a great body & long legs.She was taller than me in her high heels maybe 180cm.Into the room she asked how long?30 mins thanks $35. She asked if I wanted extra ,Hj or bom bom for $50.
Took the later .never any mucking around in this place ,usually pay the mamasan $85 straight up.
Selena came back & asked if I wanted massage first ,OK.
Reasonable massage for 10 min then she started massaging the sack .
I turned over & lifted her tight back dress up & over her head in one go.She looked great in her blue bra & panties.they were soon off .I was sitting on the table & Selena was standing between my legs. She was rubbing my pole & I was massaging her clit .A dom was soon on & was getting a great CBJ .
Selena was my height without her heels with a beautiful shaped body ,at a guess she was about 30.
She was on her back across the table & into standing mish for 5 minutes ,then onto the table for another 5 minutes of hard pumping before blowing in the bag.
Selena is a beautiful woman & gave great friendly service.I took her left hand as we were leaving the room & commented on the diamond ring on her wedding finger .She looked & laughed saying finished.
Selena is abit too classy for this place .She should be at Ginza making bigger money.
BYE.