Thread: Sophia revisited - still as good

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sophia revisited - still as good

Clearing AR back logs. Will first start with Sophia.

I had originally wanted to see Amanda but timing didn’t match up. Saw Sophia and recalled her being pretty good last year with very nice boobs, I decided to go for Sophia again.

It took a while for Sophia to recognise me but it didn’t matter - it’s more than 8 months ago. What mattered the most was that her service continued to be excellent.

The dfk had been generous pro-active, and she seemed to really enjoy it. It wasn’t long before she went full on horny and sexy and started some great cat bath and great bbbj. I told her that her bbbj was really good so she decided to slurp on for another good 10 minutes.

After that it had been me giving her nice tits some attention as well as daty, which made her wet enough to skip the lube. On to the intercourse - v nice as well and the mirror made her body looked amazing especially when I was doing her doggy style. I eventually unloaded in missionary.

All in all, great lips and kisses, great boobs, nice fuck and fantastic bbbj. DD was on offer but I declined because I just wanted to have sex that day. Read my AR of Pink for DD story

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Sophia revisited - still as good

I saw Sophia @ 278 last week. Great girl, her BBBJ is outstanding, that girl sure has some suction on her. I choose her from a line up of about 12 other girls.... She didn’t want to DFK or even light kissing though, bit disappointed with that bit otherwise great service including the DD.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Both Sophia and Amanda have the softest lips.
    Sophia is sometimes a mystery though. I have seen her a dozen times. Sometimes she gives the best DFK but, on an off-day, she tries to avoid it.
    I am thinking it's nothing to do with customer but her own reservation (may be if she isn't feeling fresh, someone before has dropped a giant cum in her mouth, etc.)
    I usually don't mind because she is a real looker and her ass is as perky as hell.

On Amanda though, she will mouth-rape you until the end of the day.