Thread: MAYTAI @ Burwood 8

MAYTAI @ Burwood 8

Burwood 8 has got a DD Queen, a service Queen by the name of Maytai, a hot luscivious beauty in delivering erotic pleasure to the recipient.

Maytai is a hot babe no doubt, sparkling eyes, cute nose, and the curve of her mouth can indicate her naughtiness. she’s tall at around 170cm, B+ natural breasts in very good shape, smooth white skin with a few tattoos, everything in good proportion including her meaty bum.

In the room, without ceremony, she stripped and revealed her sought after body shape. We then head into the shower. Not much play in the shower but she gave me a real good wash, in details ! Haha !

Back in bed, she asked me to lie on my stomach, I was thinking it must be her routine of a catbath. To my surprise, she applied oil on my back and started a massage ! Just as I thought I wasn’t here for a massage, I felt that her tits were brushing on my buttocks. I turned my head to look at the mirror as she moved up with hands stretched to my shoulder, then pulled back on my shoulder muscle, it felt quite comfortable physically and visually, because the massage with adequate force and oil was really enjoyable, and the view of the body slide was very stimulating.

After a few minutes of body sliding massage, she asked me to rise on all four, then she applied more oil to my bum and legs. Teasingly she ran her fingers ever so lightly from my bum to the legs avoiding my excited and dangling little brother, then she repeated the procedures using her tongue. The teasing was intense since she’s still not touching my little brother ! Then she put her hands through my legs to my abdomen then with her palms sliding back out with pressure, still avoiding my little brother, then all of a sudden I felt my rosebud was violated ! Her tongue was working magic on DD while her hands were repeating that abdomen to thigh swipe. Just when I thought the DD was stimulating but my little brother needed some attention too ! Then I found she was pulling on my little brother with her slippery hands without interrupting the DD.

A few minutes later she put her head through my legs and on her back she gave me an exploding BBBJ. At some point I got a bit carried away and eased my little brother in to touch her throat and stayed there for a few seconds, no complaints from her, and I was milked like a cow for quite a few minutes.

Then she asked me to lie on my back and continued her BBBJ, that’s when I got a chance to ask her to turn around for DATY. She’s got a delicious pussy with a triangular patch of hair at the top and clean at the vital area. I jokingly asked her why she doesn’t like a bald pussy. She said she did shave it before, but one day her mother happened to come in the room while she was changing and saw it, she was given a stern warning to grow it back, it’s against tradition and superstition, haha !

The BBBJ went on for quite a while and she even put the dom on with her mouth during BBBJ, then she climbed on top and sat on my rod. I was already at the edge with the foreplay, so it didn’t take her long to ride me all the way to sunset !

After cleaning, we laid side by side to DFK until my little fellow woke up again then I wanted to take control this time. With her at the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor, I lifted her legs on my shoulders and pounded away in the wheelbarrow position. Normally when a girl made eye contact during BBBJ or pounding, it added so much to the erotic pleasure, but Maytai’s eye contact was so intense, she was actually stared at me as if challenging me to go harder, so I gave it my all and blew a second time.

After a rest, she gave me another thorough washing before I left, exhausted and happy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Thanks wilisno brother for your AR for our Brand gal

Big MayTai, PRIME Brand gal.

Quality n service are topping this market!!!

Make your cash ready! You can’t give a miss!
    TODAY!!! 100% satisfaction is guaranteed !!

Prime | Service Sydney

Bookings : 0488 999 345

Banned
    Welcome to visit our shop on 8 Raiway pde Burwood! only 3mins walk from station on quiet block!!!!

Many young & cute Chinese gals to choose from!!! high class Level!!!

Our price deserve our VALUE!!!

Drop in tonight!!! We are BUSY!!!

PRIME | SERVICE @ BURWOOD 8

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Another good review . What a DD queen.

Nice.....sounds like she graduated from sex school in flying colours. Love the get on all 4 while she DD nd bbbj u underneath ...I only had ever epx two times in my life ooo God is good feeling I missed that

Nice review man ! So you said she his nice bum ? Is firm and round ? I think I might have seen on Wednesday night when I finished with Daisy walking downstairs from room 1 I think ? You know the room that is facing Railway Parade ? Anyways, yeah if it was her, holy fuck ! Damn she is hot.

Banned
    Woods23 brother,

I know you for a while right here. yon won't recall who I am ..

please drop in our new shop on burrow 8 railway pde burwood, you will have an impression what we doing right here
    !

hope to see you soon!!!

Prime Service management

Banned
    hey niceguy11 brother,

I seldom stayed in the shop , but a man standing at front reception is me. you remembered. and I remembered that would be you!!

next time try BIG MayTai.

THIS NAME SAYS ALL!!!

I GAVE this name to MayTai for the meaning of our Brand quality!!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!

Prime Service

Quote Originally Posted by Burwood 8 View Post
    hey niceguy11 brother,

I seldomly in the shop , but a man standing at front reception is me. you remembered. and I remembered that would be you!!

next time try BIG MayTai.

THIS NAME SAYS ALL!!!

I GAVE this name to MayTai for the meaning of our Brand quality!!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!

Prime Service
    Ohhh yes, I remember ! It was great to see you again my friend ! For sure, I'll definitely try her next time. Maybe even a double in the big room upstairs with Daisy

Banned
    oh, you know me. appreciate so much !

the only happiness for my current life is what? It is your satisfaction after visiting the shop!

I can't wait to see how you after feel with double services of daisy and BIG MAYTAI!!! ROOM 6-SPA definitely belongs to you for your next visit! please know that , for all double services in ROOM 6, SPA is free of charge!!!

looking forward to your kind visit to PRIME SERVICE @ 8 railway pde Burwood!!!

Appreciate so much!!! WE NEED your support!! AND WE NEED all of YOUR PUNtER GUYS of SYD99 Support AGAIN!!!

D&G

PRIME SERVICE Management

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Another good review . What a DD queen.

Nice.....sounds like she graduated from sex school in flying colours. Love the get on all 4 while she DD nd bbbj u underneath ...I only had ever epx two times in my life ooo God is good feeling I missed that
    She did say she learned all her crafts from a grand master in Taiwan !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Top Quality & Service!!!

Prime | Service Sydney

Bookings : 0488 999 345 | V

Banned
    Top Quality & Service!!!

Prime | Service Sydney

Bookings : 0488 999 345 | V