Thread: VICKY @ DreamGirls

VICKY @ DreamGirls

I don’t have a fetish of any particular body part of a girl, nor do I have a fetish of any particular sex acts. I just love the finer things of life, anything that stands out from the ordinary.

So I met Vicky !

The outstanding part of Vicky is her spotless body, an absolutely spotless porcelain doll, so smooth and white I couldn’t stop caressing every inch of her including her hairless pussy, so white there’s no other colour on her body except the slightly pink nipples, no tattoos for distraction, totally hairless on her long body except her long hair on the head. A sweet smiling face, a pair of soft C cup breasts that look good and feel good to the touch and squeeze. Flat tummy, long legs, she’s around 170cm tall, walking out on high heels, she can be a fashion model, a porcelain model !

Instead of the usual DreamGirls' apartment, this time Vicky stays at a posh hotel in Town Hall, easy walk from the train station. The room was spacious and well appointed, with a beautiful and stylish bed, although the mattress was not ideal for vigorous sex acts, haha, what I mean is since it’s made of the expensive memory foam, it would conform to the body shape when you lie on it, but it’s not bouncy, so it’s not convenient if you have to move around and change positions frequently. Other than that, it’s a perfect setup for a romantic mood.

The door opened, I was greeted by a tall girl who led me in the room. After settling the money, I sat down on the chair to take off my shoes, she stooped and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were so moist and soft, so I turned it into DFK, immediately the tongues wrestled and that gave me the chance to explore her body and discovered how pleasant to caress her smooth skin.

After a minute or two of DFKing, we undress to head to the shower, the more of her clothings removed, the more I got excited in anticipation, she’s just well shaped and spotless, I hugged her from behind and groped her breasts, they felt so soft and organic, it’s incredible.

The shower cubicle was small, but at least it’s better than shower in the bathtub, on level ground she could move more freely and used her soft boobs to give me a standing body slide, then turned around to tease my little brother with her very white bum crack until he came to attention, she went down to give me an appetising BBBJ.

In bed, she started with a catbath, it was wet, she used her tongue well, at all time during the catbath, her hand was holding my little brother to make sure he remained in full attention, she moved down and did a lot of ball licking before the real BBBJ. Her BBBJ might be a bit too soft for some, but I just liked her very soft lips on him. Maybe if you ask her to go harder, she would fulfill your need too, because I asked her to go deeper and she remained deep for the whole time.

I asked her to turn around for 69, her lasered pussy looked so cute, everything is small, I had to part her labia to reveal the crevice, the first two minutes didn’t draw any response from her, but a few minutes later she was panting and had to stop the BBBJ until she’s moaning out loud.

With the dom on, I started with missionary so I could DFK her, while my little brother was moving in and out of her pussy slowly, her soft tongue was also moving in and out of my mouth slowly, we were in perfect rhythm just like making love to a girlfriend for the nth time. I enjoyed it so much we remained in that position until I came.

I offered her a massage as I haven’t had enough admiring the sight of her naked body and touched the smoothness of her skin, she was really enjoying my service.

A few minutes later I laid down to have a rest, she reached over to DFK me, then fondled my little brother and whispered to ask for a second round. I wasn’t in the position to refuse so I obliged, but time was running out and I couldn’t come the second time, so reluctantly we called it a day.

I really think KPS should be erased from the punting dictionary !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice review wil. She sounds great another pro from Korea they know how to look after a man...nd what more? they all are exceptional beautiful .

I have to Agreed.... Ive meet more CPS than KPS in my life nd I see more Koreans than Chinese.
    The Kimchi just so professional in this field of work...you got to love them in every way

The main AR I am looking for from my idol lol I knew you wouldn't miss out on her

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    The main AR I am looking for from my idol lol I knew you wouldn't miss out on her
    You haven’t missed out anything anyway, including the mattress !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Vicky, our newest sweetie is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1