Thread: Chinses Daisy - Beautiful and fun !

Chinese Daisy - Beautiful and fun !

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : 8 Burwood

Date of Visit : 23/02/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.burwood8.com/

Rates : $190 45 minutes Diamond

Size/shape : 162 cm approx, C cup, slim figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Language: Chinese (mandarin), very limited English. Google translate is handy.

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, CIM (available but COB instead).

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely 100% yes

After chatting with a friend on WeChat, I found out that she now works at 8 Burwood. I noticed that this shop use to be a massage place previously, I think Juliet ? Anyways, after setting up a time, I headed to the shop. Parking outside the shop was easy due to it being a Saturday. I would say there was about 10 street parking spaces with meter parking. I'm extremely lazy so parking outside the shop is always good !

Once I arrived, I rang the doorbell and entered the shop. I was greeted by two receptionists (guy and girl) and was given a friendly welcoming. The female mamasan was extremely attractive wearing a tight dress and nice hair hehehehe. But yes, she is a very beautiful woman ! After exchanging money, she called out for Daisy. She walked out wearing high heels in a tight black dress and wow she looked amazing as usual. I have seen Daisy a number of times at various shops so it wasn't a surprise but nonetheless, was happy to see her again. After walking upstairs and entering the room I was surprised at how big they are. They are big and I mean big. I reckon you could fit around 5 - 10 people easily they are that big lol.

Since Daisy is a regular, I wasn't concerned about fucking and showering straight away despite being horny from long time with no sex. Daisy and I talked about her holiday to China and my work. After chatting for a bit I undressed Daisy and we headed to the shower which was as usual.

After the shower, we headed for the bed. Daisy was playing with my little brother and I was playing around with her boobs and little sister. Her boobs are really nice and natural C cups so the perfect size ! Daisy then commenced a bit of a cat bath then her famous BBBJ. Daisy starts slow and does this thing where she drools on your penis then sucks it back up. I'm not sure the correct terminology but yeah, it's awesome ! She also moans a lot during BBBJ which is a big turn on for me. Daisy continued sucking my penis and balls for a good 20 minutes. During BBBJ, Daisy is usually on her knees with her ass facing my face so I get to play with her pussy and bum which is cool. I use to be a 69 fan but for some reason I'm not anymore. I know I know, many of you guys are like WTF ? hahahah.

Once I was ready to fuck, Daisy grabbed a condom, put it on little brother and she then commenced cowgirl. Daisy has always been a very tight girl with me despite my penis being normal size. I'm half chinese/half australian so my cock isn't that big compared to western brothers but I would say is average. As soon as I entered Daisy, the feeling was intense. Her Chinese pussy was very tight and omg it felt good ! Daisy then started riding me like a true cowgirl. She was grinding, pumping and moaning like she was horny as fuck ! During cowgirl, Daisy elevated herself a bit so I could pump her and man did i pump her ! We both started moaning like crazy and we were having a great time.

I could see Daisy was getting a bit tired so I said time for Doggy. I hopped off the bed and positioned Daisy's knees on the edge of the bed under the downlight so I could see her pussy and my little bro entering her. Yet again, her pussy was still a bit tight so I had to take it really slow. After inserting myself, I started pumping Daisy. Behind the bed there is a huge glass miror which is great because you can see yourself fucking. I pumped away at Daisy's pussy for a good 10 minutes then decided it was time to cum.

As I was ready to cum, I ripped of the rubber and started to wank myself towards Daisy's mouth. As I was about to ejaculate, I completely missed and ended up cumming all over her boobs. Daisy and I had a good laugh because I was completely off target lol. I have CIM with Daisy before but this time I didn't. Despite the language barrier, it was a great time with Daisy. After the cleanup, we headed to the shower and cleaned ourselves off. We then laid on the bed and chatted a bit more about other things. Mamasan then knocked on the door so our time was up. Just remember your YMMV.

Conclusion: Daisy is really nice girl once you get to know her. It's kind of weird because she's more of a friend than a WL. I mean I see her because she's a WL but we can still be friends at the same time. Overall Burwood 8 is my new shop I think. I have a lot of Chinese friends in Burwood which I visit frequently so I'll definitely be back. Thanks to the management of Burwood 8. You guys are great.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 24-02-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling of title

Banned
    This place is not Juliet. The one you're referring to is a RNT place behind on the next street near the police station, courts and council parking. Yes, the female mamasan at Burwood8 is attractive. Was her name Amy?

By the way, nice review Niceguy11.

Thanks ! Ohhhh ok. I wasn't sure because it was my first time lol. Dude I'm not sure what her name was but OMG, she looked so fine ! I don't mean to exaggerate but she was heaps hot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review Niceguy. This is a really nice clean shop inside and looks very classy. The rooms are massive and the place even has chandeliers on the ceiling. Daisy sounds great. I will give the shop a try again when I am next in the area as the new management seem like they have found some good service girls.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great review Niceguy. This is a really nice clean shop inside and looks very classy. The rooms are massive and the place even has chandeliers on the ceiling. Daisy sounds great. I will give the shop a try again when I am next in the area as the new management seem like they have found some good service girls.
    To be honest BC I was really surprised at how nice it was inside. Management have really gone above and beyond to make the shop look good inside. It looks very average from the outside and I honestly thought it was going to be really dingy and dirty but I was completely wrong. Yep, I'm definitely going back to this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience was much the same. Daisy is a lovely sweet girl who gives value for your money. Treat her with kindness.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for Sharing Mate

Banned
    Welcome to visit our shop on 8 Raiway pde Burwood! only 3mins walk from station on quiet block!!!!

Many young & cute Chinese gals to choose from!!! high class Level!!!

Our price deserve our VALUE!!!

Drop in tonight!!! We are BUSY!!!

PRIME | SERVICE @ BURWOOD 8

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    This place is not Juliet. The one you're referring to is a RNT place behind on the next street near the police station, courts and council parking. Yes, the female mamasan at Burwood8 is attractive. Was her name Amy?

By the way, nice review Niceguy11.
    Yes , she is Amy. Um, pretty feminine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think 8 Railway Pde used to be Bodyrotic.

Banned
    Welcome to visit our shop on 8 Raiway pde Burwood! only 3mins walk from station on quiet block!!!!

Many young & cute Chinese gals to choose from!!! high class Level!!!

Our price deserve our VALUE!!!

Drop in tonight!!! We are BUSY!!!

PRIME | SERVICE @ BURWOOD 8

Banned
    Top Quality & Service!!!

Prime | Service Sydney

Bookings : 0488 999 345

Banned
    Top Quality & Service!!!

Prime | Service Sydney

Banned
    Top Quality & Service!!!

Prime | Service Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Daisy is a joke do not enter !

Hey man, I have seen this girl a couple times and so have my friends. She does really bad service with not a good attitude. I believe your review is not a true interpretation, it seems that you helped her so she can sell herself even more. Daisy isn't great at her job which is of course being a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese prince View Post
    Hey man, I have seen this girl a couple times and so have my friends. She does really bad service with not a good attitude. I believe your review is not a true interpretation, it seems that you helped her so she can sell herself even more. Daisy isn't great at her job which is of course being a prostitute.
    What the hell you’re on about ? You have an agenda ?

You reply to an AR written almost two years ago and call the writer fake ? The shop had closed long ago and reopened under a different management, your comment is totally irrelevant !

And you have seen the girl a couple of times ! If she was so bad as you said, why did you go back for a second time and then bag her on here ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations