Been a member in this forum for quite some time ..
Don't usually connect or post something ,
But lately life has been too bored ,
Have to admit , was waiting for another month before I leave aus for a two month holiday ,
Quit my job 2 weeks ago and my routine life is pretty shit ,
Every morning woke up , went to the star to start my day ,
Average income generate , $1k a day within the 3 hours ,
Had a walk from star to the cbd , get a lunch then not much left to do ..
I'm not a punting guy , but I go places just to kill my time ...
In here I will not review who I saw cause it will be too obvious as my routine is dead same ...
Snow lotus massage : not a bad place to kill time , $55 an hour + tips
M8 : $165 per hour , it's a lovely place , ESP the environment and the lovely receptionist Jenny , and always I only see the same girl every time , lovely girl with very good attitude
Outcall agencies ( not going to name ) : $300-350 per hour , I kinda feel attached to one of the girls but I knew I shouldn't , omg a pure gfe type girl sometime I would just spend the money to just see and talk to her without having any intercourse. Sometimes going there is just like a first love in life , would be silly enough to just stare and talk to each other .....
I'm quite specific on the girls i see , I don't treat them as Ml or Wl but more as someone special .. If they won't work on that day , I would just leave the place and go Internet cafe to play some stupid LOL to kill my time .
I do have urged to punt , but ... Not sure why it doesn't happen lately .... Can someone tell me is there other better things to do in life besides all the crap I mention.