Thread: Lovely Zita 278

Lovely Zita 278

Ladies and gents,
    I present to you Zita. I can only presume there are no prior reviews because guys want to keep her a secret.

The line up.
    There was soem mix up with my booking but I don't mind. Jessie asks available ladies to line up. About 6 or 7. Daisy, Pink, Sarah, Jolin, Zita and a few others. So much eye candy. My cerebellum is working over time, processing all this data. Heights, sizes, breasts, clothing, face, overall vibe. I decide on Zita who I have been planning to see anyway. The photos of her on the website look so cute.

Warm up.
    I am ushered into a room. Zita enters after a few minutes. So petite, about 165cm with heels. Flat stomach. Long flowing black hair.. And a killer smile. I'd say she is model beautiful but I think most women full stop are beautiful. Dont we all.

Opening quartet.
    She doesn't speak a lot of English, so we make do with app translate and sign language... Oh and the universal language of dollars... Or is it Yuan these days!!!! A lovely shower and kissing all the way from first intro. She points at my growing man hood and she's da gigi. Which means strong man. Or it means big dick, but that would be boosting.

Mid season peak.
    Shhe starts with soem sugar and sweet bj. Such great action and suction. I like my hobby. Peoole ask what is your hobby, I say I donate my tien at the local community centre talking and teaching foreigners especially students. It's a partial truth.
    Zitas cat bath and sucking and general foreplay is amazing and so relaxing.

Parking the car.
    She wants sex and loves me fucking her. Doggy, cg. She can read my mind and role plays a little naughty. Pushing me away then biting my lips. Saying I like. I make sure I'm not rough and play along. My hard monster is pounding her inside and all she can say is I like. I like. Yes I do like too.

Opening of the parashute.
    I opt for cim for a finish. Not my normal ending in this chose your own adventure story line. But her suction puts dyson v10 to shame. And that costs $1000. She slurps, moans and chokes. She can't DT, but no problem neither can I. Who likes fingers down the throat? Not a ncie feeling gagging. . But she tries to fit me in and I say, that deserves kudos. My mandarin suddenly comes to me and I say something along the lines of can I cum in your throat.. But Can't think of word for mouth. She looks at me with her sexy dark eyes and frrowns. Oopos.

But actions speak louder than words and she works the shaft like a miner works a pick. I exploded. Therefore i am. Yes. She gags but I check she is OK and grab a cup for her. For the next while she is gagging and saying I shoot in her throat. Yes, I suppose I did.

I make sure she is OK and give tip. Heck, it's still value for money.

Epiloge.
    I think prolog is before and Epiloge is after... Anyhow so nice massaging and cat bath to relax post action. Zita is really sweet and pretty. Some chit cha, goggle translate helps. I massage her perfect flawless skin.

We tidy up and finish up. And I bid her good bye. Such perfection. So many ladies to choose currently, but i will be back to see Zita though. Such a great lady.

Obama out.

Shop Owner
    Thanks!! Bigfatkkilo!! Great AR for Zita !! She has soo good body and pretty face girl !!

479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Banned
    Zita has a real tidy little body. While those photos are of her, her face doesn't really look like that in person. She is a lot more tanned compared to her pics which makes her look different. In fact Ginza and 278 biggest injustice in my opinion is how they present every tanned girl as fair on their website. As a tanned person myself, this is borderline prejudice, implying tanned people are not attractive? We are not talking change of hair style or putting on a little bit of weight since the photo, I mean this is skin tones they were born with.

Just off the top of my head, T-Alin, C-Joy, K-Vivian, C-Yoyo (these are just girls that I have booked) don't look anything like their photos. Why not just present the girls in their natural skin tones? Dudes like variety.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well, I think her face is pretty and a good body, but the service is pretty average. She doesn't want me to DATY, as she said other customers licked her and not not comfortable the next day. That maybe true but due t her habit. She gave the oral liquid but put water in it then it won't strong enough. And maybe it is only 30 mins service, so I can see she just wants me to come out and finishes it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Zita has great body. even better half year ago when she had time to hit the gym (that's what she said). She showed me some of her photos on her phone when she was still going to gym, what a body. Now she still look great, just not as great as at that time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Zita has great body. even better half year ago when she had time to hit the gym (that's what she said). She showed me some of her photos on her phone when she was still going to gym, what a body. Now she still look great, just not as great as at that time.
    Do you reckon her body is better than Star ?
    I mean Star got the best body in 278 in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Just off the top of my head, T-Alin, C-Joy, K-Vivian, C-Yoyo (these are just girls that I have booked) don't look anything like their photos. Why not just present the girls in their natural skin tones? Dudes like variety.
    I think the edited/touched up photos are meant to just give a vague impression of what the girls look like; they strike a fine balance between giving punters of what they can expect and maintaining some privacy for the girls so their exact physical identity is not publicly revealed. They are the shots that the girls are comfortable with the shop sharing.

As for the tanned attraction dilemma, it's a cultural thing. You should try to understand the perspective through a different cultural lens before judging. A lot of Asian cultures seem to adore pale-skin tones, and for example some will try to avoid too much direct sunlight (getting tanned) on outings. And the opposite happens in Western culture where people like to get tanned from the beach, solarium or fake-tans. No intended prejudice directed at you here, just trying to put things into perspective.

As it is an Asian shop, in both management and the service providers, it's not that far-fetched to assume they would stick to their cultural roots and outlook on concepts (and in this case, on beauty).

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I like my hobby. Peoole ask what is your hobby, I say I donate my tien at the local community centre talking and teaching foreigners especially students. It's a partial truth.
    I love this. Omg that was an amazing read, thanks bigfatkilo

Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    I love this. Omg that was an amazing read, thanks bigfatkilo
    im just being sarcastic and weird. just a bit of fun.

thanks dude.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    I think the edited/touched up photos are meant to just give a vague impression of what the girls look like; they strike a fine balance between giving punters of what they can expect and maintaining some privacy for the girls so their exact physical identity is not publicly revealed. They are the shots that the girls are comfortable with the shop sharing.

As for the tanned attraction dilemma, it's a cultural thing. You should try to understand the perspective through a different cultural lens before judging. A lot of Asian cultures seem to adore pale-skin tones, and for example some will try to avoid too much direct sunlight (getting tanned) on outings. And the opposite happens in Western culture where people like to get tanned from the beach, solarium or fake-tans. No intended prejudice directed at you here, just trying to put things into perspective.

As it is an Asian shop, in both management and the service providers, it's not that far-fetched to assume they would stick to their cultural roots and outlook on concepts (and in this case, on beauty).
    I know all the cultural stuff, I've dated plenty of Asian girls.

I don't have an issue with asian people liking pale skin, whatever floats their boat. I have an issue with misleading advertising behavior. You are basically defending the idea that it is okay to false advertise and misrepresent the girl as pale. Given that their preferred method is booking, which involves not seeing the girl first. How can you not see how this is an issue.

Vague impression? It's not even in the same ballpark mate. You are seriously reaching if you think changing skin tones is protecting privacy, by this logic why aren't they darkening the skin tones of the fair girls to protect their privacy. Please don't be so naive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I know all the cultural stuff, I've dated plenty of Asian girls.

I don't have an issue with asian people liking pale skin, whatever floats their boat. I have an issue with misleading advertising behavior. You are basically defending the idea that it is okay to false advertise and misrepresent the girl as pale. Given that their preferred method is booking, which involves not seeing the girl first. How can you not see how this is an issue.

Vague impression? It's not even in the same ballpark mate. You are seriously reaching if you think changing skin tones is protecting privacy, by this logic why aren't they darkening the skin tones of the fair girls to protect their privacy. Please don't be so naive.
    The photos are suppy by the girls. So the shops just put it up as it is. The shop don't have the time to do the touch up as the girls come and go as they like. I have seen some of the photos from the girls phone the same as on website. Some may cover their face if the girl wants it.

Banned
    Mate its 2018, you can get camera phones and take a pic in a few seconds, with touch up apps. Don't say they don't have time. Don't get me wrong, all the other shops are doing the same shit.

Sydney punters are super gullible defending this, as an experienced punter from another country that offering an external perspective. I'm simply saying the business tactics employed here is laughable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BFK! Been a while since I read one of your ARs. It reads a bit different now... I like the ‘parking the car’ and ‘parachute’ titles. Totally get it.

Anyways... have been looking at this one on the roster too. She seems to be our type. Will have to check her out now.

In Melbourne at the moment though and tried out Pussycats: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...s-Tattoo-Crazy

Man, I miss Sydney Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    well, I think her face is pretty and a good body, but the service is pretty average. She doesn't want me to DATY, as she said other customers licked her and not not comfortable the next day. That maybe true but due t her habit. She gave the oral liquid but put water in it then it won't strong enough. And maybe it is only 30 mins service, so I can see she just wants me to come out and finishes it.
    With John here, so so service.
    - touching was restricted initially until she warmed up to it.
    - personality was cold at first, especiallly trying to Lighten the moodwirh her
    - hurried up for the deed (stopped the foreplay) and at the end turns into the gf material with the all cutesy stuff. Went out early
    - body isn't as fit as the picture however she does look after herself
    - YMMV. Report above sounds great, they clicked so YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    With John here, so so service.
    - touching was restricted initially until she warmed up to it.
    - personality was cold at first, especiallly trying to Lighten the moodwirh her
    - hurried up for the deed (stopped the foreplay) and at the end turns into the gf material with the all cutesy stuff. Went out early
    - body isn't as fit as the picture however she does look after herself
    - YMMV. Report above sounds great, they clicked so YMMV
    While my session with her wasn't all that bad, she is nowhere near the other courtesans at 278.

Positives:
    1) Tight
    2) Good Body
    3) Dirty Talks
    4) Good DFK

Semi-Negatives and Negatives:
    1) Bit cold at first
    2) She kept trying to teach me Mandarin (I never asked for it).
    In fact, when we were done with the deed, she started talking over me and started teaching me Mandarin.
    While I went along with it, she kept focusing on how I wasn't getting the accent right. I was like: What is happening here?
    3) I opted for CIM at the end. She just offered her pouty, fish mouth and then retracted. Obviously, she doesn't like it (Who would?).
    I would not hold it against her if she had told me that earlier. I would be happy to keep going in missionary and cum in the rubber.
    4) She started hacking and gagging though I hardly got any in her mouth; may be a smidge.
    I actually don't mind if they do that at the wash basin.
    5) Though we didn't go out early, we did take the shower and started dressing up before the first buzz.

So she is good but I have had way better in 278.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^ You expressed it better than I. Very similar exp.
    I should of said that I chose to end it early myself, 10min before time. I could of stayed and cuddled/ relax/ zoned out, however Had Errands to run.
    YMMV for mando guys possibly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is a pretty girl saw her in a line up but the bros before me got to pick her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks to be the same Zita that used to work at 5*. That Zita had an awesome body and gave a great BBBJ in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    While my session with her wasn't all that bad, she is nowhere near the other courtesans at 278.

Positives:
    1) Tight
    2) Good Body
    3) Dirty Talks
    4) Good DFK

Semi-Negatives and Negatives:
    1) Bit cold at first
    2) She kept trying to teach me Mandarin (I never asked for it).
    In fact, when we were done with the deed, she started talking over me and started teaching me Mandarin.
    While I went along with it, she kept focusing on how I wasn't getting the accent right. I was like: What is happening here?
    3) I opted for CIM at the end. She just offered her pouty, fish mouth and then retracted. Obviously, she doesn't like it (Who would?).
    I would not hold it against her if she had told me that earlier. I would be happy to keep going in missionary and cum in the rubber.
    4) She started hacking and gagging though I hardly got any in her mouth; may be a smidge.
    I actually don't mind if they do that at the wash basin.
    5) Though we didn't go out early, we did take the shower and started dressing up before the first buzz.

So she is good but I have had way better in 278.